Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember grobb
yes
Old 04-15-2017, 09:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember grobb
Old 04-16-2017, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol nice

but wouldnt he SK hit like a sissy?
Old 04-16-2017, 12:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a very unrealistic SK build.

Ring of Destruction (not happening)
Ring 10 (not happening)
Soul Defiler (2 on server total)
Buckler of Insight AND Brain of Cazic Thule (not happening)

And with tash / malo you'll get rooted with that 236 MR (blue flower+arch shielding) I think you need at least 244 MR. That build is like 550 more mana for 70 less DEX. If you change your loadout to PVP (brain for bow, sword and board for 2 hander) your build has 250 more mana for 70 less DEX over mine, and I think it still needs to resolve the MR issue. I'll settle for proccing Avatar / Epic faster and more often for the loss of a single life tap, maybe even two.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ring 10 (not happening)

And with tash / malo you'll get rooted with that 236 MR (blue flower+arch shielding) I think you need at least 244 MR. That build is like 550 more mana for 70 less DEX. If you change your loadout to PVP (brain for bow, sword and board for 2 hander) your build has 250 more mana for 70 less DEX over mine, and I think it still needs to resolve the MR issue. I'll settle for proccing Avatar / Epic faster and more often for the loss of a single life tap, maybe even two.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2017, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

lol sam
Old 04-16-2017, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Gimme a break I'm not the one filling out full magelos for classes I don't play, and for gear I'll never get. I'm down to talk shop, and acknowledge his effort though.

If I was filling out dream Monk magelos, in an attempt to make a point - that's something I wouldn't do, it just doesn't apply.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:02 PM
Banned

put the gun down
Old 04-16-2017, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ring 10 (not happening)

You are in a DKP guild why are they not obtainable? Whoops i forgot Tune made your 2000 dkp that you saved up with all your hard work useless. Not to sound like a dick or be arrogant but " procing primal faster" is a measly arguement for 550 mana, especially a player like you who is known to be a really below average melee mana is the most important for you. Also you will not be rootable with tash and malo with that current MR and a hackle hammer, I would know because i have both of these items and around that MR caliber.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Also I wouldnt switch to a 2 Hander, i almost shit my pants of laughter everytime when Tune hits me for 18 points of damage on a paladius. Your main purpose is to Bash and finish kills with taps, easier done with more mana and a shield.