Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Default <Quest> Family Guild, Permadeath, Ironman, Roleplay, and more...

We are a guild called <Quest>

Props to you if you get the pun.

What is <Quest>? We are family, friends, comrades, and niche gamers who are interested in exploring the far reaches of Norrath and taking the roads less traveled.

My goal is to build a family of like-minded individuals in the style of the classic live family guild experience. We will never have ambitions towards raiding and we will always understand if you move on when the time comes.

<Quest> will never be just one thing, we have many faces and facets. Anyone with a positive attitude will be welcome. If you want to play permadeath, ironman, or roleplay you will hold yourself to your own rules we will not impose rules on you.

I love the excitement and rewarding experience that comes from permadeath and I hope to share that experience with others. The ironman experience of being self-made and self-found is also very rewarding and I totally support that style such as ALS. Roleplay is another very rewarding experience and I think it would be fun to see what we can do and accomplish within the confines of the game, such as player run events.

Disrespect, negativity, and intentional malice will not be tolerated.

If this sounds interesting to you please inquire in game with a tell to Entheo, Enthe, Lazarias, or Kaiah. Alternatively, you can join my discord server at https://discord.gg/mnbH5mV
Closed Thread