Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentVolaju [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno anything about "Epics", to me "epic" means purple loots lol. The way everyone is talking though it sounds like every class has 1 "epic" spell or item or something? If thats the case, if this item/spell something that the player can get solo, or with a small group of friends? Or do you need to be in a big raid guild and wait in line for your turn to get it?
each class has an epic "weapon"

the mage epic focuses an outrageously badass pet
Old 07-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

they all seem to have parts you can solo or do with a group, but there is always a fight or two that would be considered a "raid"

for example, here's the mage one:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=760

involves raiding sky. nobody i know liked raiding sky back in the day, it was a multiday raid

i'm sure anyone not in one of the top guilds won't be seeing epics for quite awhile, so don't waste your time thinking about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by feanan; 07-23-2010 at 05:04 PM..
Old 07-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Kobold

I get dizzy just thinking of trying to get my epic again. Trying to get people to commit to a multiple day raid in Plane of Sky has got to be one of the most difficult things to do in EQ.
Closed Thread