Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm askin if some/all of the high levels who played during that 'Mandatory Beta Patch' will get the special privelege of being the first in the long line of players to get the chance to get their hands on a Fungi, Runed Fighters Staff, Moss Covered Twig....etc etc, ya know, any of the other really nifty stuff that will be nerfed, soon after Kunark launches.

You sound defensive. Are you one of these people?
Yes. Because those that put in the time on the beta will know exactly were the spawn points are for Hunter and Forager, as well as where the cycle spawns are in FM. They may or may not be exactly were they were on Live.

Will it be significant, probably not. But anyone that has practiced will have a leg up on those that didn't.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is in the running for dumbest conspiracy theory on p1999 yet if I understand it, which im not entirely sure that I do. We got our keys on the live server somehow while the server was down? We got things on the beta server which will retroactively be added to our live accounts when kunark opens?
Bingo!

And why anyone fails to understand my theory just goes straight over my head. Alot of the player base on here, especially the ones who frequently post on this forum seem to hold themselves at pretty high standards in terms of Intelligence/common sense, so I assumed they would understand not only what I was asking, but would have a sense of humor about it as well.
Ababohee Mengyounadda
Old 03-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

this should have been in RnF. The only advantage given will be to those who have been testing beta since it opened, if any at all.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm askin if some/all of the high levels who played during that 'Mandatory Beta Patch' will get the special privelege of being the first in the long line of players to get the chance to get their hands on a Fungi, Runed Fighters Staff, Moss Covered Twig....etc etc, ya know, any of the other really nifty stuff that will be nerfed, soon after Kunark launches.

You sound defensive. Are you one of these people?
Yeah man, the people in these positions will be there first... Why? Because when kunark drops only a few guilds are geared to fight this shit right away.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah man, the people in these positions will be there first... Why? Because when kunark drops only a few guilds are geared to fight this shit right away.
I disagree that only a few people are properly geared to camp "Fungi, Runed Fighters Staff, Moss Covered Twig....etc etc". What special gear are you referring to that only a few people on the server have access to? Sincere question.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:55 PM
Aviak

I think hes trying to say that the guilds who currently have trouble breaking into hate/fear which is full of lvl 49-51 monsters do not have a snowballs chance in hell at breaking into Upper Seb let alone the seb sewers.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think hes trying to say that the guilds who currently have trouble breaking into hate/fear which is full of lvl 49-51 monsters do not have a snowballs chance in hell at breaking into Upper Seb let alone the seb sewers.
Thank you.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

This was the master plan, unfortunately, the GMs effed up and let *everyone* into beta.

Thankfully only the uber guilds and VIP people actually bothered to log in and test the zones. So the original intent of the conspiracy stayed intact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh that... that's not really about gear so much. first time Divinity killed Naggy we had 1 piece of planar gear on the raid. And our first official Fear break as a guild was more or less the same situation. This is going back over a year now but you get the point. I agree that gear helps, but you need something else that comes long before the gear.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Banned

Well most dont have either.
Closed Thread