Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2021, 01:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Very tempted to join.

How does a static group work? Do you only play those characters together as a group?
Old 10-29-2021, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraphound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very tempted to join.
Awesome, there have been several people that have mentioned interest. I can add you to my email group, send me a pm with email address. And if you know what race/class and character name, send that information too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraphound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does a static group work?
We play on Tuesday and Thursday nights together 8-10pm CST. I email out to the group ideas and settle on where to meet each session.

Quote:
Do you only play those characters together as a group?
Yes, for the most part. I think just using common sense and staying near the group in level if you want to continue to be a part of the fun. If you do outlevel the group, then maybe plan on showing up and just helping out until we catch up to you.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Day 7 - Permafrost this Tuesday 8-10pm.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

Day 7 and 8 - Permafrost this week went very well. Every leveled. We plan on being in permafrost next week too! Feel free to show up as we usually have room for at least 1. If enough people show up, then can get another group going.

Last night's attendance
Elfrieda - Female Wood Elf Warrior (20)
Dunin - Male Dwarf Rogue (19)
Selise - Female Dark Elf Enchanter (19)
Seraness - Female Half Elf Druid (19)
Therea - Female High Elf Cleric (20)
Old 11-05-2021, 11:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Day 7 and 8 - Permafrost this week went very well. Every leveled. We plan on being in permafrost next week too! Feel free to show up as we usually have room for at least 1. If enough people show up, then can get another group going.

Last night's attendance
Elfrieda - Female Wood Elf Warrior (20)
Dunin - Male Dwarf Rogue (19)
Selise - Female Dark Elf Enchanter (19)
Seraness - Female Half Elf Druid (19)
Therea - Female High Elf Cleric (20)
Boombots, 26 Rogue looking to join the static group. I'll head to Permafrost, just wasn't sure how to go about signing up for Tuesday.
Old 11-05-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillow Armadillo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boombots, 26 Rogue looking to join the static group. I'll head to Permafrost, just wasn't sure how to go about signing up for Tuesday.
We'd love to have you, certainly can hang out with us, work on leveling up alcohol tolerance and could always contribute some damage. Before grouping with us, if you can let us get closer to your level, that would be ideal. And who knows, maybe others around your level will show up to Perma and you can get a group going too.
Old 11-05-2021, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

PM me with email address if you'd like to be a part of this. We are at that point of possibly splitting into 2 groups. We all have real lives, so sometimes people can't make it and we end up with 1 group. We have warrior, cleric, chanter, druid, rogue, and another rogue mentioned joining us. It's a very casual group, none of us are experts, there will be occasional deaths. No one is rocking super uber twink gear. It's about as close to what I remember EQ being like back in the day. I personally have never been to any of the planes, never defeated a dragon, but I have spent countless hours in classic EQ group zones/dungeons, never gets old.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Day 9 and 10 - we will be in Permafrost again this week Tuesday and Thursday 8-10pm CST.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:03 PM
Orc

Default Like to join

I don't know if it's too late, but I'd like to be in such a group. Do you still have room?

Valik
Old 11-08-2021, 12:18 PM
Orc

I sent a reply, but I don't see it anywhere, so I'm not certain you'll see it. Trying again. I am definitely interested in your group. Which server are you, blue or green? I have characters on both that I can offer.
Closed Thread