Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 08:17 PM
Fire Giant

I didnt really play on blue only 1 toon 41? warrior. But on green Monk/SK plus tradr/banks /box holders fill up my main account. Then i have my Wizard account full of box toons, Mage account, and druid account[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] bc putting everything on one account is silly
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 07-28-2020, 08:26 PM
Banned

will never merge i promise
Old 07-28-2020, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@phaezed I get that Blue has its own issues. Hell even Green has had cases of RMT(remember server first RBB???) and drama. In a year or two the drama on green imo will probably be just as bad or worse than Blue. I honestly don't think Admins will care a single bit about any of that. Its a Cost thing. Run 4 servers or 3? People forget that were ran on donations, and admins free time. 4th server = more gms, more dedicated time by admins, and server cost. It doesn't make sense, hence we lost Teal.
There is only 1 p99 server, just partitions on a hard drive, no increased cost if there was 2 or 10 and you have the same GMs
Old 07-28-2020, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is only 1 p99 server, just partitions on a hard drive, no increased cost if there was 2 or 10 and you have the same GMs
Oh so the staff are lying got it
Old 07-28-2020, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
crap! i might have to make an alt account!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Contrary to popular opinion, I suspect a great many players don't necessarily use multiple accounts.
WHAT?! Ok. People need to make themselves more accounts. I have 26 loginserver accounts for my characters on Red, Blue, and Green.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People need to be making a new loginserver account for each character, not counting mules. Otherwise, your rez timer ticks while you're on your alt. And how will you have a trusted guildmate log onto your cleric to rez your ranger? Seriously:

Make a new loginserver account for each alt.
Old 07-29-2020, 06:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People need to be making a new loginserver account for each character, not counting mules. Otherwise, your rez timer ticks while you're on your alt. And how will you have a trusted guildmate log onto your cleric to rez your ranger? Seriously:
That stuff doesn't seem relevant. Not worried about rez timers (or rezzes, period) for the once or twice a year my character might die. Don't feel like waiting months to get a new IP exception to go through since there's sufficient slots on the existing accounts for what the wife and I do. Account sharing? I don't do that, either, unless you count using the wife's shaman once in awhile. I figure the major reason some people use multiple accounts for single characters is so they can engage in ban evasion; even that's no concern since I've never received any sort of ban or suspension in any game or forum I've ever used.

Danth
Old 07-29-2020, 06:46 AM
Fire Giant

Its not for just ban evasion(bc I am sure tons make alt accounts for this), people make multiple accounts for a few reasons
A) to hold lore items boxes.. Ask billy of Kingdom how many boxes he has[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
B) To account share. Hey man mind logging on my druid to port our group here. Or guild shared Trackers,clerics,Coth mag etc
C) Afraid of being ban and doing fishy things all the time(Green has a guild pretty much dedicated to this)
D) Already being banned, time to make another toon
E) So they can play in same house with wife/hubby/kids
F) Doing whatever they want with their free time, shouldn't matter to you[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 07-29-2020, 07:18 AM
Planar Protector

Point "E" isn't really creating multiple accounts, not in the usual sense. The wife and I each have our own account for obvious reasons.

I agree with point "F". I don't have 26 accounts and never will, but it doesn't bother me if someone else wants to maintain so many logins. Doesn't cost him anything other than the minor hassle of keeping track of which is which.

Danth
Old 07-29-2020, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Hi Danth. I'm not trying to get you in particular to make more accounts. I just want whatever people who do care about those points I mentioned to know they can make a million new accounts. I merely quoted you because you said you don't think most people make multiple accounts.
Old 07-30-2020, 08:36 PM
Aviak

Give me Luclin on Blue damnit!!
Ruilden Wreckchords | Level 30 Half Elf Bard of No God |Green|
Maulgar | Level 24 Troll Shadow Knight of Cazic-Thule |Green|
Closed Thread