Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going from dam near no mobs to a good bit of mobs yet still complaining not fair... smh, while I raid led full circle i'd blow my load over free merbs.
Because it's not about free mobs, it's about being able to play the game in a way you all don't want to. Since you all don't want to change (which is fair), we want to have a share of mobs to play the game in our way.

"I just don't see how any guild, GM or guide can dictate any guild to adapt to a play style they don't want to. Focus on that, figure how the two different sides can adapt it to this problem. Limiting NPCs to one tier or another and forced into the other side's play style is the second biggest issue."

Forcing others to play your version of classic is what has brought about so many conflicts. If these players forced you to play their casual style, conflicts would happen. It is why Rogean's plan provides for separate means for each side to play their own way, without being a detriment on the other.

Further, if you want to mock people saying something isn't fair, define it, and back up why your definition fits. By many definitions in political philosophy of what fairness is, the current distribution is anything but fair, and even Rogean's plan is unfair to the casuals, but it is a level of unfairness that is more fair than the current system. The desire to be left alone from a different raiding style is so extreme, I am sure most are behind giving even more mobs to you all just to let them manage their own business without needing to play the game your way. Let each do their own style in peace from one another.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Very eloquently put, Utuenayr.

Its not about the mobs - about about playing how we want to play. All these proposals have been shot down because you can't compete with us -only TMO - and you don't want that.

This is why the top 4 mobs are in contention - because we don't want to compete the same way you do and that, by default, means "we don't deserve those mobs" to you.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Last edited by Yinikren; 01-05-2014 at 09:04 PM..
Old 01-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uteunayr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it's not about free mobs, it's about being able to play the game in a way you all don't want to. Since you all don't want to change (which is fair), we want to have a share of mobs to play the game in our way.

"I just don't see how any guild, GM or guide can dictate any guild to adapt to a play style they don't want to. Focus on that, figure how the two different sides can adapt it to this problem. Limiting NPCs to one tier or another and forced into the other side's play style is the second biggest issue."

Forcing others to play your version of classic is what has brought about so many conflicts. If these players forced you to play their casual style, conflicts would happen. It is why Rogean's plan provides for separate means for each side to play their own way, without being a detriment on the other.

Further, if you want to mock people saying something isn't fair, define it, and back up why your definition fits. By some of the strongest definitions used today in political science, the current distribution is anything but fair, and even Rogean's plan is unfair to the casuals, but it is a level of unfairness that is more fair than the current system. Let each do their own style in peace from one another.

Yeah, you have no idea how this works, do you? You can tone it down about 10000%. Nobody wants to read dissertations on musings on thoughts on top of erudite quandrys on top of written motormouth.

In forum speak... SOOOOOMANY TLDR LAWL

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Closed Thread