Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: do you think the current VP rules are bullshit?
yes 327 68.99%
no 147 31.01%
Voters: 474. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 05:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissdu64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This would have been your 3rd POOPSOCKED VS in a row. But you failed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Are you aware Tortue did nothing to interfere with your raid at least? Or you still think he did?
nah i dont think he realizes, its true they managed to drop him to 6% then chained several lifetaps , but they where lackin mele dps , most his casters where oom and they have almost no mele dps .

Tortue was grouped with me , luchino , solkunar, desmo , kaimandroth and he never got touched.

it was calabee and truckie blaming aoe lifetaps , hoff poped after we killed it . he wasnt even present at the figth .
Old 09-16-2013, 06:25 AM
Fire Giant

main problem of a mob like vs is or u kill fast or u got troubles ,FE had the healing power but no dps to a fast kill.

they fougth it for almost 6 mins till clerics went out and soulfires chasrges where used.

his low lvl war was killed and then wipe.

its easier to use tortue as scapegoat the same way last sev someone was using mem blurr in sev .

tmo or Fe i dont know the new staff member maybe could answer it.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah i dont think he realizes, its true they managed to drop him to 6% then chained several lifetaps , but they where lackin mele dps , most his casters where oom and they have almost no mele dps .

Tortue was grouped with me , luchino , solkunar, desmo , kaimandroth and he never got touched.

it was calabee and truckie blaming aoe lifetaps , hoff poped after we killed it . he wasnt even present at the figth .
I was there, just not on my druid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
main problem of a mob like vs is or u kill fast or u got troubles ,FE had the healing power but no dps to a fast kill.

they fougth it for almost 6 mins till clerics went out and soulfires chasrges where used.

his low lvl war was killed and then wipe.

its easier to use tortue as scapegoat the same way last sev someone was using mem blurr in sev .

tmo or Fe i dont know the new staff member maybe could answer it.
No one memblurred sev, there is a known bug that FTE shouts go off near or at the mob's death. There is already a thread in the bug section regarding this!
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 09-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was there, just not on my druid!

No one memblurred sev, there is a known bug that FTE shouts go off near or at the mob's death. There is already a thread in the bug section regarding this!
then u should admit tortue was even afk for start of ur figth with vs he raised later ,was mytha dorf paladin who called out vs was up in our guild channel.

than tortue was talking shit ? yes he did , than he touch vs false. u guys just lacked dps for a clean kill.

about SEV i recall watching it doing the blink emote several times .

now my question for you is the following.

you said you are agaisnt popsock yet while TMO politic is to camp in the zone and wait for a traker call, FE just drop as many people as they can in the zone to get a shot at the mob .

this kind of tactics of course is fucked up due to variance rule wich u prety much hate.

why i regard all ur post about as a a joke because all ur ideas are aimed to benefeit ur guild FE tactics not the general server hoff.

tmo follow up a doctrine of 2 dragon kills up in vp unless its pd yet u guys dont scout anymore Vp or try it again .

u guys know the drill u guys trained the shit out of tmo yet why not apply what tmo does to dodge the trains and have dedicated people to mirror our strategy and actualy attemp to get kills?

even if tmo wins the train war i doubt we have a trouble to rez ur comrades inside of vp and allow u guys to get out in a safe way.

we did it in the past, myself rezed several members of ur guilds and draged them to safe spot or to one of your clerics.

i think if the issue if tmo vs FE and im not sure u a officer of FE maybe its time to growth some balls invite zeelot or tmo officers and talk about a way to calm down tmo FE guild relations.

the main issue is old FE claims destroying Tmo wich will not work tmo fall will be hard to achieve by other guild.

Yet FE could take the claim of 2 guild in server and live and compete in a better enviroment without hate monger doctrine btw 2 guilds.

give it a chance, ask both guilds to stop the QQ angry shit and other stuff and just race upon some rules of courtesy .

u dont need a gm or forum quest forever because liekwsie u will not do nada.

stop looking at forum man ur answer are in game .

be honest to yourself swallow ur hate for tmo or tmo memebrs and deciate urself to ur guildmates .
Old 09-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
then u should admit tortue was even afk for start of ur figth with vs he raised later ,was mytha dorf paladin who called out vs was up in our guild channel.

than tortue was talking shit ? yes he did , than he touch vs false. u guys just lacked dps for a clean kill.

you said you are agaisnt popsock yet while TMO politic is to camp in the zone and wait for a traker call, FE just drop as many people as they can in the zone to get a shot at the mob .

this kind of tactics of course is fucked up due to variance rule wich u prety much hate.

why i regard all ur post about as a a joke because all ur ideas are aimed to benefeit ur guild FE tactics not the general server hoff.

tmo follow up a doctrine of 2 dragon kills up in vp unless its pd yet u guys dont scout anymore Vp or try it again .

u guys know the drill u guys trained the shit out of tmo yet why not apply what tmo does to dodge the trains and have dedicated people to mirror our strategy and actualy attemp to get kills?

even if tmo wins the train war i doubt we have a trouble to rez ur comrades inside of vp and allow u guys to get out in a safe way.

we did it in the past, myself rezed several members of ur guilds and draged them to safe spot or to one of your clerics.

i think if the issue if tmo vs FE and im not sure u a officer of FE maybe its time to growth some balls invite zeelot or tmo officers and talk about a way to calm down tmo FE guild relations.

the main issue is old FE claims destroying Tmo wich will not work tmo fall will be hard to achieve by other guild.

Yet FE could take the claim of 2 guild in server and live and compete in a better enviroment without hate monger doctrine btw 2 guilds.

give it a chance, ask both guilds to stop the QQ angry shit and other stuff and just race upon some rules of courtesy .

be honest to yourself swallow ur hate for tmo or tmo memebrs and deciate urself to ur guildmates .
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 09-16-2013, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Can this be moved to rnf yet?
Old 09-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Orc

Quote:

ROFL so you are saying that if for instance Silverwing was the only dragon up in VP that TMO would not bother racing / training FE for it since there weren't 2 dragons up that and it isn't PD?

I highly doubt that bullshit, even considering SW loot probably rots most of the time anyway...

For those about to die, we shall loot you!
Old 09-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2013, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

Bump for no one cares still
Old 11-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

lol bump since theres another thread going about the same thing
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue