Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of jumping to conclusions...

1. Do you think I give a crap about that stupid global warming link that you posted?

2. You'll jump to whatever conclusions 97% of libtards scientists say.

3. Global warming is not a threat I don't care about itand neither do Democrat politicians they just use it to get you to vote for them. I hope thats upsetting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Presented with hard facts from your republican appointed government officials and chooses to ignore them because science is hard and you go with your gut.

Glade we cleared up that. You can't handle critical thinking. Sorry about your hookworm.
Got woke in mad love w/ one another in solidarity. ^^
Old 11-24-2018, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not the one that's hyperventilating over it.
Do you enjoy being so dumb? Is it a real passion of yours to be so woefully and willingly ignorant?

I know you're afraid they're going to shut down your coal mine after this year, but there's more to the world than your trailer park. Get out, see the world, Mick. Take your cousin with you. She's earned it for being such a faithful wife.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:53 AM
Banned

"In ten years, the polar ice caps will completely disappear." - Al Gore
Old 11-24-2018, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"In ten years, the polar ice caps will completely disappear." - Al Gore
Gore was setting up a business and did it like a true capitalist. Climate changes will fuck up a lot in the next 100 years tho'. You're not going to get the war you want tho'. Global economy won't let it happen, but don't be surprised when your water bills are greater than or about equal to your electric bills.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/the-shrink...c-ice-cap-ar4/

I know science is hard.

Things don't happen all at once or even in one person's lifetime. I know it's hard to see beyond quarterly earning in the church of supply side Jesus, but try to think about how your actions will affect the generations to come. I know you're not reproducing with all that hookworm but you can picture people having children, right?
Old 11-24-2018, 11:00 AM
Banned

that is the exact opposite of what scientists were saying 10 years ago so I don't believe your scientist today.

Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records
Old 11-24-2018, 11:04 AM
Banned

Also I know that I'm making you question your entire ideology but you need to take a step back with the ad hominem.

it's overwhelmingly clear that you need to not read these forums because it's unhealthy for you dude you're losing hair and it's only been like 3 pages.

You don't have the mental fortitude to post here trust me I'm trying to help you out here you need to stop worrying about climate change and you need to start worrying about your own bodies change.

You're becoming sick and emaciated.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gore was setting up a business and did it like a true capitalist. Climate changes will fuck up a lot in the next 100 years tho'. You're not going to get the war you want tho'. Global economy won't let it happen, but don't be surprised when your water bills are greater than or about equal to your electric bills.
We'll see. all the climate science projections indicate that my well will be just fine.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
that is the exact opposite of what scientists were saying 10 years ago so I don't believe your scientist today.

Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records
lol
Old 11-24-2018, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Also I know that I'm making you question your entire ideology but you need to take a step back with the ad hominem.

it's overwhelmingly clear that you need to not read these forums because it's unhealthy for you dude you're losing hair and it's only been like 3 pages.

You don't have the mental fortitude to post here trust me I'm trying to help you out here you need to stop worrying about climate change and you need to start worrying about your own bodies change.

You're becoming sick and emaciated.
lol
Closed Thread