Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 03:30 AM
Sarnak

Default Rare script in The Wakening Land

I have spent countless days, weeks and months in WL and awhile ago I saw a scripted event that I've never seen before and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I was running around hunting panthers between the lake and the "Giant Building Site" when I saw a group of 4-5 named giants near that site (#6 on the wiki map), running west/northwest in a clearly scripted event. I followed them in their track and noticed that every time they bumped into a Faerie of sorts, they engage in battle with them, killing them. I followed these named giants all the way until they stopped just before the "Sifaye Town" (#2 on the wiki map), where the script continued with a conversation between the giants and, I THINK, the Countess Silvaena. I thought I was about to see a battle, but it never started. After a while, I had to log out and since then I've never seen this script.

The weird thing is that I looked up at least 2 of the named giants' names on ZAM, but they weren't listed there. Today I can't remember their exact names but their first names started with some sort of military rank term (Sergeant, Corporal etc)

Has anyone seen this script before?
How come those named giants aren't listed in ZAM?
Please, I'm going nuts about that script. What did I see?
Old 10-08-2018, 03:43 AM
Fire Giant

My best bet would be this quest for those on Kromzek faction: https://wiki.project1999.com/Reinfor...arean_Regiment
Old 10-08-2018, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like it might be this quest: https://wiki.project1999.com/Reinfor...arean_Regiment
Old 10-08-2018, 03:57 AM
Sarnak

Oh, it is! Thanks for solving this mystery!
Closed Thread