Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2019, 05:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It didn't take me four comments, it took me one reply to you. Go back and read it. What do you interpret "It is what it is" to mean, other than a concession of agreeing to disagree?

You sure do read deeply into things, and add quite a lot that isn't there. Have you considered seeing a therapist? They can help a lot with this sort of anxiety.

I didn't say you didn't care about those things. Given your demonstrated ableism and blindness to privilege, if I had to make a wager, I wouldn't guess that social equity is a top priority for you. But I didn't even suggest that you don't care about those things; I highlighted the trend of privileged people commonly disqualifying the pursuit of equality by always calling it a "separate discussion".

You attacked the notion of having a conversation about the continued accessibility to a game for less abled players, and tried to disqualify the discussion as being irrelevant to the topic of it's unfairness. Those comments are there, and quoted.
I think this is really messed up - do you really believe the things you are saying to me now or you just hate having your opinions mocked this much?
Closed Thread