title
Old 07-25-2018, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

instead you should seek help
Old 07-25-2018, 03:34 PM
Kobold

Default Guilds

You have, basically, these options:

Apex - raiding guild, think it's 56+ to join.
Savage - leveling guild, some low-end raids. A mix of jaded alts and fresh meat from blue.
Sanctuary - used to be leveling guild, now mostly populated by 50+ loyalists who haven't joined Apex or Savage.
Catalyst/Alcoholics/Charles Bronson - PVP guilds, pretty scarce these days with a zek server active.

Good luck!
Old 07-25-2018, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

There is one guild on this server. Next time you are in a group with anyone ask for an invite to the servers guild.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have, basically, these options:

Apex - raiding guild, think it's 56+ to join.
Savage - leveling guild, some low-end raids. A mix of jaded alts and fresh meat from blue.
Sanctuary - used to be leveling guild, now mostly populated by 50+ loyalists who haven't joined Apex or Savage.
Catalyst/Alcoholics/Charles Bronson - PVP guilds, pretty scarce these days with a zek server active.

Good luck!
let me translate this wishful thinking list:

Apex - raiding guild, think it's 56+ to join -- just need a pulse to join.

Savage - leveling guild, some low-end raids. A mix of jaded alts and fresh meat from blue. -- basically an apex feeder guild, so skip the BS and join Apex
Sanctuary - used to be leveling guild, now mostly populated by 50+ loyalists who haven't joined Apex or Savage. -- basically an apex feeder guild, so skip the BS and join Apex
Catalyst/Alcoholics/Charles Bronson - PVP guilds, pretty scarce these days with a zek server active. -- Most play on RoZ now because well... who wants to raid velious for the 4th year straight?

TLDR: Join RoZ for a better experience, or join apex and rot in a pixel...can it even be called a que anymore? Pixel Highway?
So what Jeni said, just /ooc "looking to join apex" and I'm sure you'll get someone port to the zone you are in and invite you and tell you about the amazing pixels you will earn if you raid with them.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 07-25-2018 at 10:49 PM..
Old 07-26-2018, 01:00 PM
Kobold

Default ...

Right, allow me to introduce you to Beastagor, local douche. Can't let a day go by without yucking someone else's yum, I think it's probably because he got his nuts cut off by a hay thresher as a child. Just ignore him like everyone else does.
Old 07-26-2018, 04:32 PM
Banned

^lives in a dream over his 50pop server.

OP will 100% be in Apex just like 95% of the server is.

Hmmmmk
Old 07-26-2018, 08:40 PM
Kobold

Default ...

Beast, you're off your game today, that comeback was really lame. Cmon, I'm really expecting some serious verbal PVP here and you're letting me down.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

Servant you realize Beastagoog isn't actually Beastagor yeah?
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:32 PM
Kobold

Default ..

Nah I didn't, thanks for the info. I never really knew Beastagor in game to tell you the truth. He must have been an inspiration!
Closed Thread