Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2020, 11:03 PM
Orc

Default $600 is a slap in the face.

I don't need a stimulus, I am okay, but I know a lot of people, who are in such deep crap from all this, that $600 isn't even going to come close to helping them.

Especially since a lot of them lost their job at no fault of their own but because of the Government not letting them go back to work.

I don't like hand outs but these folks are out of a job or out of money because local, state and even federal governments needlessly destroyed the economy. It's not the people's fault, at least compensate them for it.

These clowns on Capitol Hill are so out of touch. They never missed a paycheck.

Beyond infuriating!
Old 12-20-2020, 11:04 PM
Kobold

Can i have your 600 dollars
Old 12-20-2020, 11:06 PM
Banned

Ds and Rs colluding, both pretending advocacy for open purse, to enforce austerity. The neoliberal one-party state.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:08 PM
Banned

Cause they dont give a FUCK about us. If you didnt donate to their "campaign" then you dont matter. If you're not some huge corporation with lobbyists, you dont matter. What we need is lobbyists for the people. We cant promise kick backs like corporations can, so they wont even risk it.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause they dont give a FUCK about us. If you didnt donate to their "campaign" then you dont matter. If you're not some huge corporation with lobbyists, you dont matter. What we need is lobbyists for the people. We cant promise kick backs like corporations can, so they wont even risk it.
Maybe you should stop worshipping corporations, especially those bearing the names of the pantheonic gods, and polytheistic themes. Hello Apple, Sony, Nike et al.

We told you they were just parroting your shit while they continued raping us. You doubled down and voted weekend at Bernie's into the presidency, instead.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you should stop worshipping corporations, especially those bearing the names of the pantheonic gods, and polytheistic themes. Hello Apple, Sony, Nike et al.

We told you they were just parroting your shit while they continued raping us. You doubled down and voted weekend at Bernie's into the presidency, instead.
Ya because voting in Biden is where it all went wrong lol. Trump was so anticorporate!

you hat-wearing divide&conquer shitpleb
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-20-2020 at 11:23 PM..
Old 12-20-2020, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya because voting in Biden is where it all went wrong lol. Trump was so anticorporate!

you hat-wearing shit
Trump was the perfect idiot.

We didn't vote him in because of his charisma, we voted him in to be a wrecking ball bull in a china shop.

It was supposed to be Jeb vs Hillary till we fucked that up purposefully.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump was the perfect idiot.

We didn't vote him in because of his charisma, we voted him in to be a wrecking ball bull in a china shop.

It was supposed to be Jeb vs Hillary till we fucked that up purposefully.
I get it. I did that too. wrote the book on it on this very board in 2015, newjack.

He didn't do what he was supposed to do.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-20-2020 at 11:27 PM..
Old 12-20-2020, 11:32 PM
Kobold

Hey, I was surprised they got something out. Better than nothing.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:34 PM
Banned

It's not passed just yet. As a "gig worker", am praying for it. PUA ends this week [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread