Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what happened is that he criticized the post office for being terribly run and managed, which it is, as evidenced by the fact that it has only lost money for the last 15 years and is woefully incompetent and entrusting something as important as a presidential election to the USPS is ripe for human error, if not downright fraud.
This times a million. Europeans have literally no idea the shitshow that is the United States Postal Service. It's easily the most poorly organized state enterprise in any first world country. Most Burger Kings are better run than the USPS and it's no exaggeration.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:08 PM
Banned

All i know about USPS is i literally had to stop using them 100% for my business as the rates are going up a massive amount every year, and they are rebilling so much $ Each month its just disgusting. We get returns with retail rates published on the boxes and cant believe the costs.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This times a million. Europeans have literally no idea the shitshow that is the United States Postal Service. It's easily the most poorly organized state enterprise in any first world country. Most Burger Kings are better run than the USPS and it's no exaggeration.
Goddamn what an ignorant thing to say

Edit: It's hilarious to believe this and also have to acknowledge that the USPS board is 100% republicans.
Last edited by Elrood; 11-21-2020 at 06:15 PM..
Old 11-21-2020, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goddamn what an ignorant thing to say
You forgot the rest of the post where you explain *why* it's ignorant.

Anyone can just make a claim and not qualify it. For example: damn Elrood, that was one ignorant thing to say... aight imma head out.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: It's hilarious to believe this and also have to acknowledge that the USPS board is 100% republicans.
Haha, who cares? Different human beings, with different biases, staff the USPS. Trump is at odds with tons of republicans. You're exhibiting a very beep-boop binary logic here.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the rest of the post where you explain *why* it's ignorant.

Anyone can just make a claim and not qualify it. For example: damn Elrood, that was one ignorant thing to say... aight imma head out.
I didn't forget anything. That which can be presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

I hope trump seizes the white house, after reading todays discussion I am reminded: we simply do not deserve the comfort of this democracy.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone tell me what the kraken is!
afaik some mythological beast that swallows whole ships from the bottom of the ocean, commanded by zues, and pet of psodien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope trump seizes the white house, after reading todays discussion I am reminded: we simply do not deserve the comfort of this democracy.
there's a million ways to die, is this the worst? or one of the least? boredom ensues while the carnival of man devours it's own body and the ashes are nothing but the next monolithic cult
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-21-2020 at 06:34 PM..
Old 11-21-2020, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
I didn't forget anything. That which can be presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Yes, and you're asserting that the USPS board being all republican is somehow pertinent to the concern that their incompetence threatens the integrity of a US presidential election, which is kind of an important thing.

Their board is all republicans, yet trump was.... criticizing them. Hmm.

In other words, their board being all republican does not remotely mean that everyone who works for the USPS in every district of every state in the country is also a republican. They are human beings, with biases. The chain of custody is much, much longer, thus more susceptible to impropriety. I don't think you even understand what the central concern is here.
Last edited by douglas1999; 11-21-2020 at 06:54 PM..
Old 11-21-2020, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

The military went 4 to 1 for Biden? Is this true?
------------------------------------------------------
@jibartik big important question for you

Important Classic UI modding question. Quest Journal.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...91#post3215991

since u seem to be a hacker expert
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-21-2020 at 07:16 PM..
Closed Thread