Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mainstream media was making fun of trump's hair but they don't ever talk about joe biden's hair plugs.
Biden honestly looks better than he did in 1995. he's a cosmetic surgery success story
Old 11-24-2020, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isnt the mainstream media in america Fox News and the Sinclair group who kind of sucking Trumps dick?
Haha what? Here are the mainstream news media outlets in the US: MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, NBC NEWS, CBS NEWS, ABC NEWS, FOX NEWS. All of them but fox carry water for democrats and the left generally, and have for at least 20 years. And I don't like fox, they do the same thing but from a right perspective, but it's worth noting there is only one of them. Then you have social media tech giants, who almost universally carry water for the left. The idea that this asymmetry somehow doesn't influence elections is beyond naive.
Old 11-24-2020, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha what? Here are the mainstream news media outlets in the US: MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, NBC NEWS, CBS NEWS, ABC NEWS, FOX NEWS. All of them but fox carry water for democrats and the left generally, and have for at least 20 years. And I don't like fox, they do the same thing but from a right perspective, but it's worth noting there is only one of them. Then you have social media tech giants, who almost universally carry water for the left. The idea that this asymmetry somehow doesn't influence elections is beyond naive.
^This

I wish more understood this.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-24-2020, 01:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much this lol, hard for lefties/Dems to grasp it though they live in a bubble.
Old 11-24-2020, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Okay see this is why this meme doesn't work, and memes like it, speaking as somebody who highly values good memes. The red maga hats are patently absurd on their face. Nobody actually thinks they are cool or good. Parodying something that is self aware of it's vulnerability to parody is basically taking the bait. It would be like making a meme where you point out that pro wrestling is fake. Heh heh, clever! It was never going to work, because you got pre-owned.
Someone is so salty these days because his moronic candidate lost. Very sad
Old 11-24-2020, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Yup to all of that.
Old 11-24-2020, 02:31 AM
Banned

https://youtu.be/BfLAAqmxUk8

Lol
Old 11-24-2020, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

Can we take a second to talk about all these masks polluting the environment including the ocean?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-24-2020, 06:31 AM
Fire Giant

I am the King; I need no earthly kings. "Biden names a Jew to his cabinet." They shall call themselves Jews, but are not; nay, but are of the synagogue of Satan.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 11-24-2020 at 06:49 AM..
Old 11-24-2020, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

so if all the "mainstream media" in america sucks, where are you getting your news from?
Closed Thread