Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL - I dont need that man.... my smoking days are loooong gone. When it comes to drugs I'm a voyeur. I'll hang out & watch the festivities but someone has to be DD.
damn amateurs not being responsible drivers. the hell the world comin to when folks can't drive while stoned, drunk, or both?
Old 06-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

wait... doesn't fiber MAKE people go to the bathroom? Cuz it don't break down or something....uh....
Old 06-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn amateurs not being responsible drivers. the hell the world comin to when folks can't drive while stoned, drunk, or both?
awww man; I had a friend killed by a drunk driver so I kinda try to not add to the percentage of wrongness on the roads ever.

o wait; I can't tell if you're joking?

Are you ?, lol~
Old 06-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait... doesn't fiber MAKE people go to the bathroom? Cuz it don't break down or something....uh....
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh want to see if we can get him on the toilet all day.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Large Bat

http://www.wikihow.com/Poop-Less-Often
Old 06-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
awww man; I had a friend killed by a drunk driver so I kinda try to not add to the percentage of wrongness on the roads ever.

o wait; I can't tell if you're joking?

Are you ?, lol~
two 12oz beers (bud/miller lite) within 90mins and you're legally drunk on average, but that's beside the point because it's more about self awareness within the situation than anything. some folks are good about it and some aren't. sorry about your buds.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It does move waste through your system more efficiently. If you have a low fiber diet and switch to a high fiber diet you will be pooping a lot more initially. Non soluble fiber basically forms a big ball of gel that pushes everything in your bowels out. Its like a pipe cleaner or a go devil.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It does move waste through your system more efficiently. If you have a low fiber diet and switch to a high fiber diet you will be pooping a lot more initially. Non soluble fiber basically forms a big ball of gel that pushes everything in your bowels out. Its like a pipe cleaner or a go devil.
You just reminded me of another helpful food. Broccoli = natures scrub brush.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
two 12oz beers (bud/miller lite) within 90mins and you're legally drunk on average, but that's beside the point because it's more about self awareness within the situation than anything. some folks are good about it and some aren't. sorry about your buds.
Actually its all about what you register on the breathalyzer. Anything else is all academic after that.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha at url
Closed Thread