Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 05-06-2024, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Default Easy Solo Camps at 55+

Looking for easy solo camps at 55+ for Magician. I like to just watch Netflix and kill a mob every 6 min or so. I've never got a single char to 60, this time I'm going to do it, just a total newb in the 51-60 game.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Hmm. For Mage let's see. Grik the Exile in Swamp of No Hope. That one Gnoll in Iceclad. You could try one of the giants at the end of the FM giant for tunnel (they are not social) but they have lots of HP and can be very resistant...not sure you'd have the mana to burn them down even with pet (and no way to get them off you if you pull aggro unless you're using earth pet and you get a lucky proc).

Geos in WL are doable. There are a couple spawns here and there that are single pulls. Might not be able to just walk away from the camp since you'll want to be aware in case someone trains or pulls back into where you're sitting, but doable.

Edit:

Other ones I forgot. The Barb guards in Everfrost, all single 6:40 pulls. Two near each other in one pass out onto the planes. The other is north of there by another pass. Snowflake (I think is the name of the dog) is near the latter if it helps in locating. However they are level 40 so not sure they'd be useful past 55? They'd give EXP but will probably be green starting at 55 so maybe not as efficient.

Neriak, maybe the Ogres and Trolls by the Arena? Might be too high HP, not sure been awhile since I played Mage so can't remember the mob HP sweet spot you're looking for. Would think if you just want to kill one spawn every several minutes your mana could probably handle burning one down.
Last edited by cd288; 05-06-2024 at 04:38 PM..
Old 05-06-2024, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

This guy will get you to 60. Back zone of Felwithe, he's an epic hand in mob, wizard. I don't know if the vendors still add here but for a while that was ruining a lot of camps. He's alone in that room at least.

Every time I lost 60 on my necro I'd go there and grind a little XP to get me back to it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2024, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Netflix and kill
Old 05-07-2024, 07:47 AM
Planar Protector

just sit mostly afk in a kc group like every other mage
Old 05-07-2024, 10:25 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just sit mostly afk in a kc group like every other mage
i feel personally attacked here...
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

I seem to remember a giant or two at bottom of the frontier mountains Giant Fort that may still be blue at 59.