Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 11-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am playing on a Mac. Is it possible to just download the UI? I would really like to use it.
^ wannabe cheater
reported for future crimes
Old 11-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckforceone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well my login name is too long to be shown on the line, so it get's cut off...

and there's no option to revert to titanium login screen in the installer..

so how do i revert to it, besides doing a fresh install?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I too am wondering about the login screen, I ran this and selected kunark but did not realize it was a different login screen I was infact using prior. The installer only gives you 3 choices, and 1-2 are old old oldschool. How can I get back the default(titanium?) one I guess. I read as many pages as I could but found no answer to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone know if there is a way to go back to default titanium screen?

anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
Old 11-15-2013, 02:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

hmm. ran this, and now on character select screen..."your client files are out of date from eqchanges.zip. errorcode dll-2"
Old 11-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Yeah my eq launcher stopped working when i tried to get on today. haven't logged on in a while though. something isnt updating automatically.
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 11-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am playing on a Mac. Is it possible to just download the UI? I would really like to use it.
If you want just the UI, you can download it from the link in the first post (look at the very top).
Old 11-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteberry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for some reason this UI is a cpu HOG which isnt somuch as a problem as the resolution, i have the resoultion 1366/768 and the only raso's u have on the install wont wrk for me i have to plug in a secondary moniter for it to wrk i was wondering if somehow my reso can souported somehow so i can play
w/o other moniter. PM me if anybody has any soulotions to fix my problem

Thanks
That is a weird resolution. You can specify a custom resolution by editing the eqconfig ini in the EQ folder.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thakisis_VZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey , i just done a fresh install with your soft .

Everything is fine , it s really great but i have one issue .

Everytime that i camp out , it doesnt go back to char selection screen it just crashing. i have a window that box who said that EQ crashed .

I use windows 8 64 bits , i run prog as admin. anything that i should do ?
Please post the screenshot of the error. Do you only see it when logging off? What video card do you have? Are your drivers up to date? What resolution are you running the game at?
Old 11-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drata Helviiryn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im still having problems downloading this. Have done the eqhost fix, and done the patch me fix, and have everquest SoF disks downloaded and still cant seem to either get past the no network connection contact sony blah blah, and cant seem to fompletely download Duxas all in one .. it says something about the directory not recognized. Anyone having this same issue??
You can not use SoF. You HAVE TO use Titanium edition of EQ.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaedyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if anyone checks this thread anymore, but i just discovered duxas, and im loving it, just realized that I cant bring up my group window however. Ive tried everything I can think of, anyone else ever run into this?
Did you resolve the issue? If not, look in Options at Keyboard Bindings, find group window binding and use the hotkey to toggle it (if no hotkey is set, then set one. like Shift+G or something).
Old 11-19-2013, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKULTRA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone who has a copy of this .exe file possibly upload it to another location or service such as dropbox or better a torrent? For some reason, I am unable to download this file as I keep getting an error message on Firefox regarding the source being unable to be read. I have tried separate download managers and still had errors with the file never completing the full download and being stuck at 99%. Same with the file for the server install "P99Files30.zip"

I have also tried IE and I am unable to completely download both of these files. I am stumped as I have ESET security disabled and my firewall temporarily suspended and yet, I am can not download these files. However, I can easily download files from other sources, torrents and YouTube without issue.

Thanks for any help[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you have a virus on your computer. I verified all of the links and have no problems downloading the files. What are you using to open them? Are you using WinRar?