Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since I can't edit in RNF...

To be fair, you could insert any guild besides TMO here. If you have sleeper keys, be courteous enough to those that will come after you to leave Warders up for the rest of us.
Then be concerned about our competition. We didn't wake the sleeper on live, we won't here. Our butthurt competition woke it to spite us on live. Hopefully, history doesn't repear itself.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then be concerned about our competition. We didn't wake the sleeper on live, we won't here. Our butthurt competition woke it to spite us on live. Hopefully, history doesn't repeat itself.
repeat!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Banned

lol on the first page those dumbasses compare relapsse to the sandy hook shooter, fuckin nerds takin this shit too seriously lol
Old 01-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Banned

Those EQMAC faggots are mad as fuck.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then be concerned about our competition. We didn't wake the sleeper on live, we won't here. Our butthurt competition woke it to spite us on live. Hopefully, history doesn't repear itself.
Lol?? I'd love to hear your rendition of how and why the sleeper was awoken on Fennin Ro. Maybe even your background on that server as well.

Because anyone that actually played on that server at the time knows that the event had pretty much zero to do with TMO.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol?? I'd love to hear your rendition of how and why the sleeper was awoken on Fennin Ro. Maybe even your background on that server as well.

Because anyone that actually played on that server at the time knows that the event had pretty much zero to do with TMO.
What are you two in disagreement about?
Old 01-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Banned

Go the fuck away dredge.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Large Bat

one guy name RIPTSE single handily chased IB off EQMac. They ran like little bitches after getting trained a handful of times. Their response is to lash out at everyone. It would be hilarious if it was not so fucking sad.

One single bard > IB
Old 01-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by poignant quotes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you go away. I fucking play eq here, you don't even play project1999 eq.
Who are your characters?
Old 01-14-2013, 02:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But, all some people can do to make themselves feel better is to hurt someone else.
I think this sums up what a lot of, or perhaps the most vocal part of the EQ emulator community are like. There's an urge to be a combination of Furor, Fansy, and all those in between. It's that belief that you're the alpha and you must agitate at all costs. Through constant trolling on the forums, in game, and even IRL, their goal is to put people in a situation where they can be asked if they are mad. And if the answer is yes then they "win."

As sad as that is, I don't think I've ever see a level of mad reached like I've seen in that EQMac thread. Congrats Rellapse, you have raised the bar. You are a douchebag among douchebags.
Closed Thread