Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

No gains this weekend. I’m out at the ranch drinking with the Czechs. Bought a new bull a while ago. His name is Law man. He won’t bang the heffers. Money well spent I guess. We’ve been drinking steadily all day and repairing the wire around the perimeter. Another one of the bulls busted out and went to a neighboring property. Had a cigarette for the first time in decades. Good chilling out here with my boys, but damn getting older sucks. My hangover lasted half the day. About to play poker with the sheriff and some of the other locals, all of whom are whiter than SC. Another year in and time only seems to pick up pace. I will DING 54 on February 4th. RL Druid
Old 02-03-2019, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No gains this weekend. I’m out at the ranch drinking with the Czechs. Bought a new bull a while ago. His name is Law man. He won’t bang the heffers. Money well spent I guess. We’ve been drinking steadily all day and repairing the wire around the perimeter. Another one of the bulls busted out and went to a neighboring property. Had a cigarette for the first time in decades. Good chilling out here with my boys, but damn getting older sucks. My hangover lasted half the day. About to play poker with the sheriff and some of the other locals, all of whom are whiter than SC. Another year in and time only seems to pick up pace. I will DING 54 on February 4th. RL Druid
Thats awesome. Pregrats!
Old 02-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Banned

I held a 9:30 pace barefoot over sand and seashells ��*♀️��*♀️��*♀️
Old 02-10-2019, 06:07 AM
Large Bat

Work out is life!
Old 02-10-2019, 09:35 AM
Banned

I feel like if my muscles are hurting and stiff like 3 days later I did a crazy workout. Too much. But it never feels like it will be this bad later. Ive done all the recovery things. I know none of this feels permanent. Maybe it was wasted effort though if I regularly don't run barefoot. Which I probably won't get into.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happy birth six days ago! I hope you had a nice one.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Banned

Nice old man. Druid best class.

(yes I skimmed ur giant paragraph until Cecily linked it)
Old 02-10-2019, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

I used to think I had some kind of back issues until I took up lifting a few years ago. Now im mostly focused on doing obstacle course races so I just do obstacles, but my bad back was just a weak back that was so weak from underuse that id be sore after any movement. Working hard turned my life around, and now being able to do infinite pull ups or pushups, and picking heavy stuff up off the ground, I'm a more useful person.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to think I had some kind of back issues until I took up lifting a few years ago. Now im mostly focused on doing obstacle course races so I just do obstacles, but my bad back was just a weak back that was so weak from underuse that id be sore after any movement. Working hard turned my life around, and now being able to do infinite pull ups or pushups, and picking heavy stuff up off the ground, I'm a more useful person.
^ agrreed ^
Old 02-12-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hello elves

been about a year since making GAINS thread. i am proud of all elves and their GAINS quests. the best time to make GAINS is now, what are you waiting for?

since starting this thread I GAINED 40 lb lean muscle and am doing well with my choice of martial arts. I GAINED much personally and professionally, and attribute much of my success to improved cognition and mental discipline that is a result of core physical discipline. I GAINED a nice, white woman as my girl friend and she will become my wife. Muscles help. nice Penis helps. Growing fattness of the salary helps and I owe these things to dedication of GAINs. We are nothing without GAINS.

I have also GAINED my way out of obsessive behavioral patterns like daily cannabis use, forumquesting, and the need to play video games.

Hypnotherapy was a crucial component as the third layer of GAINs strategy.

I encourage you. I believe in you. Set a goal. and GAIN it.

may the good lord bless your efforts and steer you from sin
really glad to hear all this. If you'd like to take your GF on a doubledate with a very cool, beautiful, and successful friend who will confer status and wokepoints onto you, I make myself available. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Perhaps Oregon Symphony? sir recently turned down the position of CEO of that organization hehehe
Closed Thread