Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is one of the most retarded things I have ever read on the forums. I physically want to punch you or wield a medieval mace in your general direction.

Get a HS key and any necro or enchanter will group with you and the XP is the best in the game. With Chardok revamp it is now an option. How you are 59 w/o a seb key is beyond me. 59 in KC is not a good look.
You need a life.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 02-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy does this but too lazy to do essentially the same with his 60 epic druid for seb key. Wow
It's much harder to get a seb key for three reasons:

1). plenty of mobs will see through invis and agro. Yes they are green but in numbers they can kill a level 60.

2). plenty of people getting seb keys so good chance I pay for a port on the cleric only to find that someone else is camping them at that moment.

3). They can spawn anywhere so there is no knowing where a good place to camp the cleric is.

Besides that I have less then 3 blue till 60 now. Why the hell would I want to invest all that time to get a seb key at this point? I can get 60 with one final good grind at either the hands camp or basement camp in KC.

At 55 maybe I should have gone the seb key route. Now it would just be a waste of time.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 02-12-2019, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1). plenty of mobs will see through invis and agro. Yes they are green but in numbers they can kill a level 60.

2). plenty of people getting seb keys so good chance I pay for a port on the cleric only to find that someone else is camping them at that moment.

3). They can spawn anywhere so there is no knowing where a good place to camp the cleric is.

Besides that I have less then 3 blue till 60 now. Why the hell would I want to invest all that time to get a seb key at this point? I can get 60 with one final good grind at either the hands camp or basement camp in KC.

At 55 maybe I should have gone the seb key route. Now it would just be a waste of time.
Because at 60 you will want to start camping CE/King.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

You can’t fix stupid folks
Old 02-12-2019, 07:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can see that you're not that bothered about going to seb, this isn't an attempt to convince you. Just a direct refute to your points.

1) A level 60 druid can easily track down the forager/hunter cycle and pull to the lake.

2) There really isn't, people might by doing the forager/hunter cycle for loot but they will let you loot the key pieces.

3) If you go to the wiki page for the hunter/forager cycle there is a map showing spawn points, just go near the area and track em down.

You can get a key in less than 10 min easily, its not that big of an inconvenience. Sebilis has some of the highest plat value camps in the game.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:

Catch me online on Sibot and I'll get you a key. Usually takes about 10-15 minutes.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Personally I would never vote to accept an app who didn't have a sebilis key, especially one who confidently states that it's a waste of time at L60. Trakanon is still fairly contested here for VP key teeth.

I do think your Druid solution was rather creative, but in the end you would have leveled faster and far more profitably by filling your friends list with semi-competent enchanters and necromancers and duoing in HS, Sebilis, and Chardok.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

KC working as intended
Old 02-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

Get a few other people who need seb keys together (put a call out in KC I am sure you will get takers) - port over and get smash out a few keys.

A few times for guildies when there were no trackers on I pulled the hunter and foragers on my rogue - sure took a little longer but keys were had for all!
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Old 02-12-2019, 10:11 PM
Aviak

I Dinged 60 on my warrior in KC..I solo'd the Jail back near the Bodyguards for 1 to 3% exp a round pending on level. 5 to 7 mobs cycle was short, sweet, simple exps for any zone.
Closed Thread