Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are more right wing women who enjoy being feminine than there are leftwing women who, under the influence of GARBAGE, pursue masculine expression at a disturbing frequency. Women are fucking awesome and feminism is GARBAGE for insisting they aren't.

Lotta pretty lefty ladies out there too though, so I don't think the pic comparison is all that fair tbh.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Banned

i havent really been wearing makeup at all lately day to day. just cute glasses with fake lenses in them (i have like superhuman vision). I am worried this is a sign of the early onset of leftism. Additionally, I am banging this like 6'3" or 6'4" hot model dude who is prone to going on these lefty rants. The taboo is really exciting and sometimes I think he might successfully brain wash me during one of his manhandling-lectures. I do think he is right at least that the expense is not too much that the necessary padding on the floor can't be thickened now, perhaps with a UBI. I have not yet dyed my hair and only felt a twinge of an urge in this direction like 6 weeks ago now. I don't think I would ever do a neon color, but one time I thought about that unnatural dark-red thing girls do. Otherwise I kinda maybe want to see platinum blonde on me. Am I safe?
Last edited by dudette; 06-06-2019 at 01:51 PM..
Old 06-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are more right wing women who enjoy being feminine than there are leftwing women who, under the influence of GARBAGE, pursue masculine expression at a disturbing frequency. Women are fucking awesome and feminism is GARBAGE for insisting they aren't.

Lotta pretty lefty ladies out there too though, so I don't think the pic comparison is all that fair tbh.
3rd wave feminism is a trick promoted by the uglies, in conjunction with the tech-rich incels, to divert the pretties from following their biological imperitive to procreate with the strong masculine attractive men they are biologically hardwired to desire mating with.

Fortunately, with the proliferation of obesity and laziness in america, crossing the threshhold into being a fit attractive and masculine man has never been easier, which puts said men in an advantageous position in discriminating amongst mates harboring repugnant lifestyles and beliefs, and even more fortunately, due to the fluid nature of women's belief systems even when encountering a potential mate that has been programmed with said indoctrination, a strong assertive frame is typically sufficient to turn would be attractive potential mates away from the bioligically suicidal indoctrination of the leftist trolls that would have them betray their biological imperitive for a feeling of belonging within the feminist herd, and/or financial security afforded by the unattractive tech schlub.
Last edited by Thorondor; 06-06-2019 at 02:10 PM..
Old 06-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

gosh I dunno tbh, *j*. I don't have a lot of experience with fallen angels (ordinary girls who embrace leftist delusion and ride it to the bottom). I will admit, your interest in hair coloring (even if only fleeting) is worrisome, though not so worrisome as 2-toning, or more frightening yet, neon. So long as you don't find yourself proselytizing the great virtue and necessity of masculine expression in women, I don't think you are in any danger. You don't seem to do that and embrace your femininity, so I think you are probably okay for now. Just be mindful, okay?

EDIT: also, @Throndor, I'm not sure about any of that, but there is no doubt it makes many women unhappy by spurring them toward roles they don't find fulfilling. There is a lot of variety too though and I'm sure the feminist ethos works fine for some women. It's just garbage when they try to foist it on others.
Last edited by maskedmelon; 06-06-2019 at 02:17 PM..
Old 06-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

trofmpl
Old 06-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Banned

the red pill is ferengi propaganda
Old 06-06-2019, 02:51 PM
Banned

what's hotter ferengi or klingons? male
Old 06-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fuck is a ferenigi?
Old 06-06-2019, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the morbidly obese idealogue posing as a patronizong empath.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fuck is a ferenigi?
An alien race of small brown male chauvinists (GARBAGE) from the Star Trek universe who are preoccupied with profit. It's a leftist dog whistle ortho-doxx juice. Wonkie is saying that I think women deserve not clothes :c he's a dastardly fellow.
Last edited by maskedmelon; 06-06-2019 at 04:01 PM..
Closed Thread