Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 12:13 AM
Fire Giant

Default Can you access PoM through Great Divide, yet?

If not, when did that become possible? Was it way later?

What's the best way to get to PoM? Hire a mage to summon you across? I have some quest goodies but never actually have been able to turn it in. How much would a mage usually charge to summon?
Old 09-05-2019, 04:04 AM
Sarnak

no, and it'll never happen in the life of these servers. You couldn't get there from GD until after Planes of power.

Now that the GM's have officially killed this server by destroying all chance of clearing NToV the only chance you have of getting in there is for some legacy mage that's parked there to CoH you.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:32 AM
Kobold

Get a port to Iceclad and manually grab your GD, CS, and WL keys. You'll probably need someone to harmony Wuoshi in WL if you haven't got faction in order to grab the key. Now you're fully velious portal keyed. Next get a port to Cobalt Scar and evac across Sirens Grotto in order to get to Western Wastes and you'll need someone to harmony Sontalak at the entrance of ToV in order to get into ToV if you don't have faction. Once you are in ToV you will need to find a mage that is parked at the PoM entrance and have them help to call of the hero you to the entrance. You will need to be around level 59. Spam OOC till you find someone able to help.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Pro helps coming from that poster. I wish I had time to play. I dunno if I'd be playing sad red or crowded top heavy blue. Really tough call. I kinda wish I kept my big platinums on blue instead of red now but I dunno.

Fun times it's just sad that this is the best post on the red boards right now. Meow
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

idk i can airplane mode there in like 20 seconds
Closed Thread