Planar Protector

Can't wait to make America great again.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Nixon is laughing.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't Britain/UK suppose to be going through a crucial election pretty soon? An election of opposition to the global agenda in some ways. An election that may even result in you guys going Brexit. Are you a Brexit man? Cameron's said to be pretty desperate to not Brexit, though his cabinet is split. If the UK Brexits, the whole thing may topple. I'm not sure if they will allow that.
It's going to be rigged but I'm voting to leave for a variety of reasons.

Can you imagine America opening its borders fully to as many Mexicans, Colombians, Brazilians etc as want to come over? That's kind of what's happened here. Turkey is set to join the EU soon, and that puts the EU's doorstep on Syria.

The whole thing will come crashing down eventually because they'll expand too far, and we'll end up as second world countries like Serbia/Albania except with no national culture or identity.

Have you heard the EU National anthem? There's plans for an EU Army. No thanks.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWKh0hgH3YQ
Old 05-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's going to be rigged but I'm voting to leave for a variety of reasons.

Can you imagine America opening its borders fully to as many Mexicans, Colombians, Brazilians etc as want to come over? That's kind of what's happened here. Turkey is set to join the EU soon, and that puts the EU's doorstep on Syria.

The whole thing will come crashing down eventually because they'll expand too far, and we'll end up as second world countries like Serbia/Albania except with no national culture or identity.

Have you heard the EU National anthem? There's plans for an EU Army. No thanks.
How is it different? We already have an open border policy. Common orders for border patrol is stand down and/or catch and release. Our border's are down, dude. I know this firsthand, I live down by the border (further away than I used to, it was just so bad), and the drugs and the gangs coming through. It's far more of an issue than just people coming over wanting to work. It's more than just people from the south coming in, the border is open to the world and anyone for any reason. It's good you recognize the problem there, thanks for the reply.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is it different? We already have an open border policy. Common orders for border patrol is stand down and/or catch and release. Our border's are down, dude. I know this firsthand, I live down by the border (further away than I used to, it was just so bad), and the drugs and the gangs coming through. It's far more of an issue than just people coming over wanting to work. It's more than just people from the south coming in, the border is open to the world and anyone for any reason. It's good you recognize the problem there, thanks for the reply.
So say I wanted to come and work in America....

STOP

I can't. Why not? Because I don't have a skill set that you guys can't already fill.

Yet 2nd world countries nearby can waltz in and work legally? Are you sure? If I moved there illegally what chance would I have to work "for cash"?
Old 05-04-2016, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So say I wanted to come and work in America....

STOP

I can't. Why not? Because I don't have a skill set that you guys can't already fill.

Yet 2nd world countries nearby can waltz in and work legally? Are you sure? If I moved there illegally what chance would I have to work "for cash"?
Likely good chances. Still there is a recession on/poor economy, but nonetheless. So yeah something like nurses aid or whatnot, illegals from Europe do fill such positions. It's just often in these cases, they get in on school/work/visitor visas that then expire yet they remain. Visas are common, I've seen Brits on the west coast working in warehouses, legally. There are something like 30k Irish in NY illegally. Not necessarily "cash", but any papers can be easily bought on the street.

I'm not so worried about any of that, not so much anyway, worried. It's everything else coming in. Not just thru the open border, but even let in "legally".

We even have the same types of conquest movements. In Europe it's muslim refugees and some of them with their thing of islamic revolution, here we have reqonquista, and supported from college campus!. It's not just economic issues, same as there. I think the world is following what the UK and US does this year regarding these issues, as there are similarities.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Obama came under fire here for suggesting we remain in the EU, i laughed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe I'll end up in the US someday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2016, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Obama came under fire here for suggesting we remain in the EU, i laughed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe I'll end up in the US someday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's been on talk radio here, which is like 98% conservative/independent/libertarian. And the threats that if it does happen, Britain will need to negotiate trade with the US ...as if that's a bad thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mmmm... I don't foresee any disruptions of those Newcastle tankers heading here.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why go through all this? You're getting Hillary lol
shut your filthy mouth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so against hillary in every way I don't know how we're on the same planet.

edit: I'm sorry swish. But I really dont want that person to be president of the country in which I live. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Baler; 05-05-2016 at 08:28 AM..
Closed Thread