Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 01:46 AM
Kobold

Proposed by the leader of a guild who DOES NOT COMPETE IN THAT ZONE. AM stands to lose nothing by giving away mobs they don't kill.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False. But continue spinning. AM is not offering anyone's chips. They are offering something for the entire server. Riot only sees everything offered as what is being taken away from them.
Let's offer up some Dozekar and KT, buddy.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like Detoxx wants free mobs in a zone his folks don’t even compete in anymore.
I'm sure you would love for it to seem that way. Anyone with half a brain reading that can see it is a better proposal that "Let's give small guilds a few hours".
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Old 08-21-2019, 01:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proposed by the leader of a guild who DOES NOT COMPETE IN THAT ZONE. AM stands to lose nothing by giving away mobs they don't kill.
They killed PD 2 weeks ago. Continue on with your trolling though.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They killed PD 2 weeks ago. Continue on with your trolling though.
How many VP dragons has AM killed in the past 2 months?
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm sure you would love for it to seem that way. Anyone with half a brain reading that can see it is a better proposal that "Let's give small guilds a few hours".
4th Slot made magic happen with 2 hours and got a Yelinak. Are you saying that Kittens/BG/AEGIS can't make things work with a two hour head start?
Old 08-21-2019, 01:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure eventually all mobs would be included. You gotta start somewhere to get things started though. It is amazing to me that the mobs you don't kill that often are the ones you continue to bring up. This doubles back to the point that stands. This is only about what Riot wants to give up and gain.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:50 AM
Kobold

Thats the benefit of being at the top.. Remember when Detoxx didnt want to give ANYTHNG to the casuals?
Old 08-21-2019, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm sure eventually all mobs would be included. You gotta start somewhere to get things started though. It is amazing to me that the mobs you don't kill that often are the ones you continue to bring up. This doubles back to the point that stands. This is only about what Riot wants to give up and gain.
I don't think you have any idea how negotiations work... Maybe you should just let your superiors handle this.
Closed Thread