Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2019, 09:06 AM
Decaying Skeleton

In order to maximize the "classic" experience you should close the wiki as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2019, 09:15 AM
Aviak

I'd pay $20 a month for a new red box like this except no lists, no rooted dragons, basically anything non-classic.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:29 AM
Aviak

Exclamation meh

Will Green be tested the way you tested Surefall Glade spells ?
Still waiting for a patch to be able to mem them....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2019, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by koban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting for a patch to be able to mem them....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps you were unaware: the entire point of "Beta Blue" is to test content for Green. That's literally the main reason the server has existed for the past near decade.

The devs were using you (and all of us) as guinea pigs, as they built up to their grand project (Green). It's just a happy accident that we all got to enjoy "almost classic" EQ for all those years as a side effect of them needing guinea pigs, and we paid for it by beta testing for them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-15-2019, 12:04 PM
Orc

Regardless of how the list system works or what problems it might have, there is going to be a flood of legacy items on Green. In Classic not that many people lined up to loot manastones because most people either weren't aware of them or they did not recognize their intrinsic value. And of course no one foresaw their drop being removed. What will be in short supply early on will be plain old fashioned Plat.

I am glad to see that so many people are willing to stand around for days picking navel lint while they wait to loot a drop, I have better things to do.
Old 09-15-2019, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by koban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you submit bug report with evidence? If so we can waive this periods fees so you can play for free as a thank you for being such a good play tester and identifying an issue.
Old 09-15-2019, 01:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
They've already acknowledged and fixed this, but it requires a downtime update to apply so it has to wait.
Old 09-15-2019, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Not one mention about pvp in the most important post since i been on the project. Had fun, thanks a lot. Won't be playin green. We all really had high hopes for a side project purple server or at least something other than 37+ year old elf simulations
Old 09-15-2019, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not one mention about pvp in the most important post since i been on the project. Had fun, thanks a lot. Won't be playin green. We all really had high hopes for a side project purple server or at least something other than 37+ year old elf simulations
I'm quite sure that unless you are nostalgic for 37(20) year old elf simulations, there are much better games out there for pvp. see ya.
Old 09-15-2019, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Time for the Red community to rise in open revolt. There are dozens of them.

Dozens!
Closed Thread