Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not just get rid of it altogether?

The same thing that happened with account trading is going to happen here, i.e. more and more people scamming until it's outright banned. Why don't we just skip the scamming part this time? Scammers aren't going to care even if you do go after them because they will just be low level characters without any ties auctioning fake MQ's, just like they did with account trades.
trading accounts isnt classic thats why it was finally banned. MQing is classic.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great change and great idea! Thank you Deus Ex Machina. Guess I should go take my meds, huh naysayers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should really take that up with your doctors. I'm all for epic MQs being impossible, but us forum trolls are not medical professionals. Be safe.

Red99
Old 08-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Banned

Please stay on topic and thank you for your well wishing!!! I'll kill you soon in game.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stay on topic and thank you for your well wishing!!! I'll kill you soon in game.
At 4 pages in, aren't we beyond the concept of topics? I look forward to seeing you in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't think I will be easy on you because we agree about multiquesting. You will die; don't fool yourself :P

Red99
Old 08-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Banned

See you soon!

Also, does this mean we can stand at the turn in NPC's and hand in our own items to get the quest off a MQ'r? Sounds like it. Prepare to be thwarted, all hands on deck. I'd put See Invis and a /who before I turn in. Cause its a good plan.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
See you soon!

Also, does this mean we can stand at the turn in NPC's and hand in our own items to get the quest off a MQ'r? Sounds like it. Prepare to be thwarted, all hands on deck. I'd put See Invis and a /who before I turn in. Cause its a good plan.
Lol, the fact that you explain any of this bodes terribly for you. Some advice:

Make a hotkey bound to turning left and right that does: /who all Faerie

You will need it, bluebie :P

Red99
Old 08-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trading accounts isnt classic thats why it was finally banned. .
This is false but more importantly has nothing to do with my post. Please stay on topic.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Banned

less GM intervention is a good thing
Old 08-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is false but more importantly has nothing to do with my post. Please stay on topic.
My statement was in response the FIRST sentence in your post. And openly legally trading accounts was not classic after a few months of the servers being up.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:41 PM
Aviak

Could cut down on scamming if the NPC said the item(s) it's handed.
Closed Thread