Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by szjanoski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Grim, will this one have a deterimental effect on Neriak Faction? Circle of Unseen Hands is unfamiliar to me
No, wouldn't touch Neriak Faction - that's Ebon Mask.

Circle of Unseen Hands is the Qeynos Rogue's Guild. If you do Rohan's Brandy, you will tank Circle much faster than you raise the other factions. You will be Max KOS very quickly.

Tanking the faction isn't too much of a problem. It's not a problem if you don't go poking your nose into certain buildings in Qeynos - Crow's, and there's a stand in South Qeynos at the docks that has a few rogue's guild NPCs that hang around it, but the two shady characters there are pretty low level.

Also stay out of certain segments of the Qeynos Aqueducts - to be fair, most of the danger in QCat is the Bloodsabres guild, but I think the rogues have a few NPCs in certain spots, been a while. I think the pit trap in Crow's just drops you into a pool with sharks, but there might be a few Rogue's Guild NPCs outside it to fix the problem they've had with victims climbing out uneaten.

You can most easily repair your standing with the Circle by wholesale slaughter (or tagging someone else's kills) of Karana Bandits. It's gonna be about 1000 kills before you get back to dubious. I've done it on Jakorsis. It was a lot of slaughter. A lot.

The North Karana raider camp has a 7-spawn that usually goes unclaimed; That's pretty good to AE and power level some guildmates of yours with (let them loot the sashes).
Old 03-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, wouldn't touch Neriak Faction - that's Ebon Mask.

Circle of Unseen Hands is the Qeynos Rogue's Guild. If you do Rohan's Brandy, you will tank Circle much faster than you raise the other factions. You will be Max KOS very quickly.

Tanking the faction isn't too much of a problem. It's not a problem if you don't go poking your nose into certain buildings in Qeynos - Crow's, and there's a stand in South Qeynos at the docks that has a few rogue's guild NPCs that hang around it, but the two shady characters there are pretty low level.

Also stay out of certain segments of the Qeynos Aqueducts - to be fair, most of the danger in QCat is the Bloodsabres guild, but I think the rogues have a few NPCs in certain spots, been a while. I think the pit trap in Crow's just drops you into a pool with sharks, but there might be a few Rogue's Guild NPCs outside it to fix the problem they've had with victims climbing out uneaten.

You can most easily repair your standing with the Circle by wholesale slaughter (or tagging someone else's kills) of Karana Bandits. It's gonna be about 1000 kills before you get back to dubious. I've done it on Jakorsis. It was a lot of slaughter. A lot.

The North Karana raider camp has a 7-spawn that usually goes unclaimed; That's pretty good to AE and power level some guildmates of yours with (let them loot the sashes).
Appreciate this information pal, I should have read more into them... I saw an icon and just assumed Neriak Faction immediately.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1E [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tonics for Groflah
https://wiki.project1999.com/Tonics_for_Groflah

Went from max negative to amiable with turning in 12 stacks. Get your tonics made in Kaladim, hand in to Groflah at fp docks.
Jeebus, that's a lot of trips to OOT for kiola nuts. Maybe with a druid binding in oot and gating to BB for Kaladim turnins...
Old 03-10-2020, 06:43 AM
Aviak

I ended up doing Rohand’s Brandy Quest, very easy and fixed my issues! Thanks all.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jeebus, that's a lot of trips to OOT for kiola nuts. Maybe with a druid binding in oot and gating to BB for Kaladim turnins...
Alternately, the loss from brewing. Tumpy Tonics are trivial 135.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:16 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly it wasn't bad. Emptied all my bags but 4 stacks of water, bind right in front of Npc in Kal. By the time I bought nuts, gated back, did turn in for tonics, only had a 10 min wait at docks to head back to sister island. Came to about 4 trips. If you had a druid buddy just buying and gating for you it would go alot faster.

Once you have them made then you have to get groflah to spawn. His ph is a DE by the stairs and I think, emphasis on think, he is only a nighttime spawn. I got lucky and he was standing there when I got back
Closed Thread