Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2022, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're sus for posting a hypocrisy argument.
I think sus is being generous. It’s not like I’m psychic where I can for sure ascribe malicious intent, maybe the intent really was to save grandma from catchin the coof

I’m just saying a bunch of changes at once in a very regulated process is sus. I guess that makes me a hypocrite
Old 08-27-2022, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think sus is being generous. It’s not like I’m psychic where I can for sure ascribe malicious intent, maybe the intent really was to save grandma from catchin the coof

I’m just saying a bunch of changes at once in a very regulated process is sus. I guess that makes me a hypocrite
You're fine I just don't like the pic for the reason stated.
Old 08-27-2022, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entire four years was filled with Trump colluded with Russia, you may have forgotten, but we haven't.

Ukraine impeachment sure was real, it happened and it was proven to be yet another nothing burger, see previous.

Pee tape could be real, sure and Biden could be sentient.

Many raids by the FBI, all due to a dossier that was bogus, without that none of that happens. The means don't justify the ends. A series of perjury traps isn't a win.

You're not even ready to admit the Hunter Laptop is real? You're delusional.

Biden's daughters diary being stolen doesn't matter, do you get it? Joe Biden showered with his teenage daughter.

The Steele dossier was fabricated and supported by the Clinton foundation, this is a fact. What McCain has to do with this is beyond me, other than prove how much of a maverick he was.

We are for law enforcement, not for the FBI. The FBI doesn't represent law enforcement. It represents political actors. The law being upheld is generally a conservative stance. If the parties entrusted with upholding the law are compromised, then no, we don't support them upholding their version of the law.

This guy is still claiming Biden has a stutter, simply astonishing.

This guy doesn't believe mass media is compromised, hard to say what's more astonishing, this or the stutter claim.
Big time wrong.

Damn, that was easy!
Old 08-27-2022, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big time wrong.

Damn, that was easy!
These guys are funny, I like slamming on them while reading my manga, excuse me I have to get the kitchen clean before my wife yells at me.
Old 08-27-2022, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These guys are funny, I like slamming on them while reading my manga, excuse me I have to get the kitchen clean before my wife yells at me.
Lonely? Lonely
Old 08-27-2022, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lonely? Lonely
Yeah when the guys cut too close I bring up sad stuff as a defense. I am a bit lonely yes.

edit: Sorry to act so silly, it's just that nothing matters right now.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 08-27-2022 at 09:29 AM..
Old 08-27-2022, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah when the guys cut too close I bring up sad stuff as a defense. I am a bit lonely yes.

edit: Sorry to act so silly, it's just that nothing matters right now.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-27-2022, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baw shiet. Here

https://youtu.be/E7nIBLaoRNY

It can’t be as bad as this guy
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-27-2022, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entire four years was filled with Trump colluded with Russia, you may have forgotten, but we haven't.

Ukraine impeachment sure was real, it happened and it was proven to be yet another nothing burger, see previous.

Pee tape could be real, sure and Biden could be sentient.

Many raids by the FBI, all due to a dossier that was bogus, without that none of that happens. The means don't justify the ends. A series of perjury traps isn't a win.

You're not even ready to admit the Hunter Laptop is real? You're delusional.

Biden's daughters diary being stolen doesn't matter, do you get it? Joe Biden showered with his teenage daughter.

The Steele dossier was fabricated and supported by the Clinton foundation, this is a fact. What McCain has to do with this is beyond me, other than prove how much of a maverick he was.

We are for law enforcement, not for the FBI. The FBI doesn't represent law enforcement. It represents political actors. The law being upheld is generally a conservative stance. If the parties entrusted with upholding the law are compromised, then no, we don't support them upholding their version of the law.

This guy is still claiming Biden has a stutter, simply astonishing.

This guy doesn't believe mass media is compromised, hard to say what's more astonishing, this or the stutter claim.
this post was written on lsd (he's right tho, you are a rat in a cagemaze pushing buttons for magic pills aka dollars and coins)
Old 08-27-2022, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this post was written on lsd (he's right tho, you are a rat in a cagemaze pushing buttons for magic pills aka dollars and coins)
I am a sentient being trapped in a body, neither woman nor man but superior to both. Great pains. Severe pains. The world is so mean but I am worse, I have to be to survive.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 08-27-2022 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Things I shouldn't speak of.
Closed Thread