Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very disturbing results of the experiment but Im sure we know alot of people and/or accounts are super flaky or even very inaccurate to even fake on Tinder. I have a suspicion alot of young people/profiles on there are just extremely flaky or like texting a ton of people. Half of those profiles that responded could just be bored girls trolling a little...or fat/crazy/and or desperate girls with fake pictures, or even men just catfishing for fun.

We know Twitter is struggling with reputation for likely having millions of phony profiles. Fakery and fraud is very rampant on the internet my friend! Tinder is no exception. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS. 95% or more of healthy AND confident adults are NOT going to sleep with nor even want to be around somebody who is openly a Pedofile no matter what they look like...

PPS. There are lots of people in the world with serious personality disorders, lack of confidence, self-loathing, and mental disabilities/illness who just might in some cases not give a shit. But thats born out of their desperation to be around anybody - these unfortunate types make easy prey for evil predators....

Personality disorders like such as yourself? Isn’t this your third or fourth persona here, Linnae?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-01-2022, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's opportunity, not temptation. Temptation is always a function of character. A man with good character isn't inclined to stray no matter who he's surrounded with; a low-character man only keeps on the straight-and-narrow either for want of opportunity or fear of discovery. The latter group can seldom understand the former to the point of sometimes convincing themselves that the former group doesn't even exist, but it very much does. There are lot of weak-willed people in the world.

Danth
Semantics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 05ACCEC7-8AD8-4D67-83BE-1EEAECD78F47.jpg (22.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-01-2022, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personality disorders like such as yourself? Isn’t this your third or fourth persona here, Linnae?
Imagine being this immersed in forumquest my friend! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anything serious to add to the disscussion? Sorry if this Linnae person has upset you in the past! Did she refuse to meet you or send you naked selfies? Lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2022, 10:38 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BF45D1E2-6CC5-40E5-A345-043FB18CB36E.jpg (21.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-01-2022, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being this immersed in forumquest my friend! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anything serious to add to the disscussion? Sorry if this Linnae person has upset you in the past! Did she refuse to meet you or send you naked selfies? Lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I didn’t mention anything about that name’s gender. Seems like you two must know each other.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-01-2022, 11:10 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2022, 03:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To reiterate: appearances matter, and because appearances matter, attractive people are always going to have more attention from the opposite sex and therefore more temptation to cheat
Physical appearance is more important to men than women and it takes two to tango so if you're an attractive male it doesn't mean women are going to automatically throw themselves at you like lemmings just because you're attractive. If women only cared about looks then Jason Momoa would have many women gladly willing to share him (which isn't cheating) but he doesn't.
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-02-2022 at 03:26 AM..
Old 09-02-2022, 03:25 AM
Banned

Old 09-02-2022, 03:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Physical appearance is more important to men than women and it takes two to tango so if you're an attractive male it doesn't mean women are going to throw themselves at you like lemmings just because you're attractive. If women only cared about looks then Jason Momoa would have many women willing to share him (which isn't cheating) but he doesn't.
I agree that it is slightly more important to men than women, but I think we differ in that I believe it's much closer than you believe. So agree to disagree there

I also disagree that women are going to be forward in their interest in an attractive guy. The only thing that might slightly cause a difference in behavior of men to attractive women vs women towards attractive men is cultural traditional issues where men tend to make the first move. So agree to disagree there as well

And lastly, I disagree that Jason could cop lots of women who would be willing to share

So it appears we disagree on a lot. /shrug
Old 09-02-2022, 03:30 AM
Banned