Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol your obese messianic figure is going to be forever known as a loser and constantly harassed by the Justice Department until he dies.
You missed my edit, yeah that's the goal the lamentation of your enemies, I forgot you were in the throws of a holy war.

Quote:
edit: I guess if you think the other side is trying to handmaids tale this country then That's the end goal, stopping them forever?
Cary on! I am sure you wont make it far enough to kill me, even though you have made it abundantly clear I MYSELF am the enemy you seek to destroy.
Old 09-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Maga trash think calling fascism bad and democracy good is too divisive.

Maga trash turn a blind eye to a former president having our nations biggest secrets in his pool shed along with empty cover letters of compartmentalized top secret documents.

Maga trash doesn’t care about the constant begging for money while he sits in an emblazoned golden mansion.

And here I am laughing at them with the rest of the world. Fun times
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-04-2022, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you have made it abundantly clear
But lets be realistic:

Maga trash said nothing when he said that shit

YOU said it was divisive

Then when your guy says it, and you think its great:

You become the hypocrite that is ok with it

The maga trash, are saying "I don't care, but YOU'RE being a hypocrite"

Read the ROOM!

Quote:
Maga trash doesn’t care about the constant begging for money while he sits in an emblazoned golden mansion.
2 trillion in wealth transer to the 1% in 2 years dude, the 2008 bank bail out, the 2020 bank bail out the 2022 bank bail out

stop acting like you give a shit about giving rich people money
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-04-2022 at 12:26 PM..
Old 09-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Default Buttley go POW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's tradition.
Old 09-04-2022, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maga trash turn a blind eye to a former president having our nations biggest secrets in his pool shed along with empty cover letters of compartmentalized top secret documents.

And here I am laughing at them with the rest of the world. Fun times
Obviously the document thing is not a big deal. If it was Clinton would have been charged. Democrats should probably stop setting bad precidents they don't like.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 09-04-2022, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously the document thing is not a big deal. If it was Clinton would have been charged. Democrats should probably stop setting bad precidents they don't like.
Precedents* haha

Such a deep thinker!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-04-2022, 12:36 PM
Banned

Look at all these clowns that want more poverty and destruction, lol

Anyways

https://www.reuters.com/business/bed...ts-2022-09-04/

That's what you get for removing mypillow from your stores, virtue signaling cuck
Old 09-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Precedents* haha

Such a deep thinker!
FBI said Clinton didn't have any intent so they didn't bring charges.

So it all comes down to trump having intent. Just mishandling the documents doesn't matter and is not a big deal.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Last edited by Rethalis; 09-04-2022 at 12:39 PM..
Old 09-04-2022, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

is maga trash the candidates? or the voters? or people who love as countrymen them unconditionally?

I need to clarify, I vote for bernie sanders, and am in the "domestic extremist" group and want to make sure.
Old 09-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at all these clowns that want more poverty and destruction, lol

Anyways

https://www.reuters.com/business/bed...ts-2022-09-04/

That's what you get for removing mypillow from your stores, virtue signaling cuck
More proof that money can’t buy happiness since that seems to be an obvious suicide

Also a reminder of the relativity theory. Going from rich to lower or even middle class for some can be seen as not worth living. Which I never believe is the really what’s going it’s more about the shame of the loss of status. I remember in my work being befuddled by a woman saying deadpan serious she would kill herself before going on food stamps or welfare or moving into an apartment

This is why the “but kids are starving in Africa so your problems are nothing” approach so many friends/families take doesn’t work. It’s all relative
Closed Thread