Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-13-2022, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well there was a 50% EXP bonus going on I believe, haha. The staff didn't turn it off for a few days after it was supposed to be turned off on Wednesday. I blew through 53 and 54 on an alt last week as well.
Nah it was off by then that was saturday, they didn't leave it on for a full week. I did 40-51 though sunday and monday with the XP bonus, that was great. Then I was burnt the fuck out from quadding that long so I took a break until the next weekend.

Quadding at active camps like Wyverns is only limited by your mana, which you can go fetch POTG / C2 regularly since you can just port straight back to CS. I had pretty wide windows during those 5 hours where I was the only person-ish there camping wyverns. That and for some reason no one else was taking the tower 7 wyverns spawn so I pretty frequently had an extra 2 packs that no one else bothered with.

If you can quad at active camps like that, or FV Drolvargs, or LOIO bloodgills (basically "active" camp since you just barely get the mana for your next quad if you have POTG on and you alternate between the two pairs in front / back of the temple thing underwater), its stupid fast. I suppose my results are also leaning towards "ideal conditions", I had virtually no competition for my spots from 40-55 which probably isn't typical.

Suits though, or any camp you have to wait for spawns on, for sure, I bet an enchanter or necro can do way better with charm kiting. If they can kill more than one mob every like 3 1/2 minutes they beat quadding in the high 50's probably.
Last edited by Kich867; 09-13-2022 at 10:59 AM..
Old 09-13-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it was off by then that was saturday, they didn't leave it on for a full week. I did 40-51 though sunday and monday with the XP bonus, that was great. Then I was burnt the fuck out from quadding that long so I took a break until the next weekend.

Quadding at active camps like Wyverns is only limited by your mana, which you can go fetch POTG / C2 regularly since you can just port straight back to CS. I had pretty wide windows during those 5 hours where I was the only person-ish there camping wyverns. That and for some reason no one else was taking the tower 7 wyverns spawn so I pretty frequently had an extra 2 packs that no one else bothered with.

If you can quad at active camps like that, or FV Drolvargs, or LOIO bloodgills (basically "active" camp since you just barely get the mana for your next quad if you have POTG on and you alternate between the two pairs in front / back of the temple thing underwater), its stupid fast. I suppose my results are also leaning towards "ideal conditions", I had virtually no competition for my spots from 40-55 which probably isn't typical.

Suits though, or any camp you have to wait for spawns on, for sure, I bet an enchanter or necro can do way better with charm kiting. If they can kill more than one mob every like 3 1/2 minutes they beat quadding in the high 50's probably.
Nah check Discord. Blistig turned it off on Sunday. So it was on while you were doing level 53 (accidentally it seems because it was originally supposed to be turned off on 9/7 but didn't get turned off until 9/11 based on Blistig's comment).
Old 09-13-2022, 01:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah check Discord. Blistig turned it off on Sunday. So it was on while you were doing level 53 (accidentally it seems because it was originally supposed to be turned off on 9/7 but didn't get turned off until 9/11 based on Blistig's comment).
Wild, so that'd be.. 8h 15m then to get through 53 without it. I'm still pretty happy with that. I assumed it was off since my XP in 54 was the same from 9/10 to 9/12 but that's probably just the hell level talking, each quad was always between 1-2%.
Old 09-13-2022, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah it helped with the hell level for me but not immensely.

But yeah 8-9 hours in 53 is not bad in terms of total time solo
Old 09-13-2022, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quadders always stealing my birds in TD

I give them clarity bc I buff everyone but that makes them able to steal more birds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But I still do it
Old 09-13-2022, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Didn't know anyone except quadders even killed them.
Old 09-16-2022, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

I recently leveled a toon with a small group of my homies on the spirocs, not a bad spot for a 2-4 man group
Old 09-16-2022, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recently leveled a toon with a small group of my homies on the spirocs, not a bad spot for a 2-4 man group
Spirocs are dope yo.
Old 09-16-2022, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spirocs are dope yo.
Shhh what spirocs

There’s a weird situation where on the top of the hill there is a “warrior” one, but isn’t a warrior at all but a shaman. Can ToT then charm him, and he’s the meanest out of all them. He hastes himself and slows targets. Fun little pet, not as exp efficient as reverse charming tho

Oh was gonna say I would see sk and mages solo’ing there often
Old 09-16-2022, 08:48 PM
Banned

Can replace WoW with EQ prior

Toilet chair is important
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DE49B19C-61B7-4842-A0C4-EB4F01B267CF.jpg (19.4 KB, 0 views)