Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-21-2022, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now ppl are claiming pvp and /dancing is abusive...
So the murdering another player bit and receiving kudos for it is okay, but dancing on your victim's grave is abusive?

Who are these ppl and why should anybody care what they say?

Gamemaster: Have you considered playing on a PvE server instead %n?

/spit
Old 09-21-2022, 01:19 PM
Banned

Spit was removed.

I reckon if you type /em spits. /em spits on ground. Or /em spits towards soandso that's a surefire way of getting a ban because the devs removed the emote and you're working around that.
Old 09-21-2022, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

In Elder Scrolls Online if you continue to teabag after being told to stop you are subject to a possible ban.

Teabagging is srs bns

Meanwhile my toons and their companions run around in their underwear or a bath towel.
Old 09-21-2022, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spit was removed.

I reckon if you type /em spits. /em spits on ground. Or /em spits towards soandso that's a surefire way of getting a ban because the devs removed the emote and you're working around that.
I never used it anyway. I'm not even sure why it was in the game to begin with. I remember reading all the emotes and seeing that and thinking to myself how nasty it was to have it in. It made me think the devs despised the players. How did that design meeting go I wonder?

Verant dev 1: let's encourage players to spit on each other by creating a /spit emote
Verant dev 2: great idea! high five!

There's a pattern though in EQ of adding something to the universe then later on removing it like there is IRL.

The mortal experience sucks extra hard if you're sentimental, because the devs aren't.

There's no point getting attached to anything in this phase of life with that kind of dev making the decisions. I wish I had realised sooner.
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-21-2022 at 01:57 PM..
Old 09-21-2022, 02:43 PM
Banned

Remove killing from video games

Replace online deathmatch with online hugmatch

What's more exciting than trying to hug one another?
Old 09-21-2022, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remove killing from video games

Replace online deathmatch with online hugmatch

What's more exciting than trying to hug one another?
In the covid and monkeypox age?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2022, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never used it anyway. I'm not even sure why it was in the game to begin with. I remember reading all the emotes and seeing that and thinking to myself how nasty it was to have it in. It made me think the devs despised the players. How did that design meeting go I wonder?

Verant dev 1: let's encourage players to spit on each other by creating a /spit emote
Verant dev 2: great idea! high five!

There's a pattern though in EQ of adding something to the universe then later on removing it like there is IRL.

The mortal experience sucks extra hard if you're sentimental, because the devs aren't.

There's no point getting attached to anything in this phase of life with that kind of dev making the decisions. I wish I had realised sooner.
Spitting is a natural survival defense mechanism like vomiting to help remove something harmful from the mouth. It's also something alot of smokers and tobacco chewers do.

Try spitting on yourself so much irl til you start going outside regularly and find some hard work that brings you more pleasure than whining about everything that "isnt fair." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Unplug from the internet before you become another murder-suicide victim or mass shooter you dumb spazz. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Some of the way you virgins and incels handle the internet is like watching a baby build a bomb. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2022, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
watching a baby build a bomb. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New TikTok challenge just dropped
Old 09-21-2022, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spitting is a natural survival defense mechanism like vomiting to help remove something harmful from the mouth. It's also something alot of smokers and tobacco chewers do.

Try spitting on yourself so much irl til you start going outside regularly and find some hard work that brings you more pleasure than whining about everything that "isnt fair." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Unplug from the internet before you become another murder-suicide victim or mass shooter you dumb spazz. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Some of the way you virgins and incels handle the internet is like watching a baby build a bomb. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you recommend hooker as a career path?
Old 09-21-2022, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you recommend hooker as a career path?
sex work is real twerk