Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the one wasting everyone's time by defending this nonsense with your usual ambiguous one liners that completely gloss over how ridiculously heavy handed this supposed "enforcement" is
If you want to do anything about it, agitate for the FACE Act to be repealed.

You don't get a link to your beef like rob does for his, because you are a naughty child. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2022, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

As for something completelly not related: So the titanic was a psyop? To kill rich people who were against the FED?
Old 09-27-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to do anything about it, agitate for the FACE Act to be repealed.

You don't get a link to your beef like rob does for his, because you are a naughty child. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prediction: His retort to this will be a confusing, cryptic allusion to something you've never heard of.
Old 09-27-2022, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Old 09-27-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As for something completelly not related: So the titanic was a psyop? To kill rich people who were against the FED?
Probably the wrong thread for that one (hardly relevant to current or even recent politics), but there are indeed a few conspiracy theories floating around that one. Some are fun to talk about but none of them that I've seen stick up all that well under close scrutiny. Botched insurance fraud probably holds up best and that still has some serious problems.
Old 09-27-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Hmm, maybe it will be more relevant when trump tries to dissolve the fed in 2027? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can wait.
Old 09-27-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/...-hills-vaults/

Quote:
Report: FBI Misled Judge in $86 Million Raid on Beverly Hills Vaults

Following the March 2021 FBI raid on the U.S Private Vaults store in Beverly Hills that has been raising questions and a stink ever since, it now appears that the Feds got their warrant for the action by neglecting to tell the judge who signed it that they intended to keep every bit of loot they pried out of every safe deposit box containing $5,000 or more in cash and prizes.

As the Los Angeles Times reports, the failure of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles to disclose the confiscation plan in the raid request was revealed in FBI documents and depositions of agents in a class-action lawsuit by box holders who say the raid violated their rights. The specific information about the agencies’ alleged scheme to bag for themselves the contents of all $5000-and-over deposit boxes comes from recent testimony by a senior FBI agent.
Old 09-27-2022, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah.

And to answer your question, unsunghero, nothing happened. I asked some mod to be ban my forums account because I felt like I was spending too much time here, and I find it easier to deny than taper. It didn't work. Gonna reinstall P1999 tomorrow, I reckon.

I still have a tremendous amount of downtime and I deal with boredom very poorly.The cancer thing is moving in the right direction, she's in remission now, but that means the transplant is soon. Recovery is gonna be tough and prolonged. We'll be holed up the entire fall and winter.

So, we gotta pick out some absolute marathon tv series. Open to suggestions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We never did watch any Stargate show, might bark up that tree. She'll wanna watch telenovelas, so there's gonna be some of that. Maybe some of the 90 Day Fiance spinoffs.
Watch Fargo, the TV Series. Start with season 1 billy bob and martin freeman are excellent in it.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 09-27-2022, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federal bullies stole little Billy's lunchcocaine money.
Old 09-27-2022, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federal bullies stole little Billy's lunchcocaine money.
Reiwa simping for jackbooted thugs

Comedy ensues
Closed Thread