Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not only is your cuckfulness on full display, you're also an exaggeration queen as well!

I'm an asset to any organization and there's no disputing that, regardless of how many times your stale repetitiveness occurs.

Be well, Sir Cuck!
Imagine having such lack of self awareness that you cant see you are the reason you arent in a guild, hope that helps.
Old 10-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

IMMERSION
Old 10-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine having such lack of self awareness that you cant see you are the reason you arent in a guild, hope that helps.
That's by my choice, not yours or anyone else's. Hope you get better at trolling, you're still rather amateurish (50) and nothing you have to say ever helps anyone, just a gnat buzzing around.
Old 10-03-2022, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's by my choice, not yours or anyone else's. Hope you get better at trolling, you're still rather amateurish (50) and nothing you have to say ever helps anyone, just a gnat buzzing around.
im sure its your choice
(lol)

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=406515
Old 10-03-2022, 05:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
My apologies for misnaming you.

Hmm..."content metering" sounds like fascism/communism to me. Why can't it just remain an open world for all to enjoy, and future p99'ers as well with as little interference from Staff and fascists/communists as possible?

My man, they've been talking (out in the open) for 2 months now on increasing the draft's from every 90 days to every 60 days. The draft has been in operation for 2 years now. Every single guild has had the opportunity to experience at least half of all raid content now and that was the entire premise of the implementation of Draft week.

No one wants to put in any effort anymore and it's not a beneficial state of mind or being. This endless "free sample" state of mind is detrimental to the community. It's never going to end, there will always be a faction advocating for more draft weeks and more free content to experience without having to work at all for it.

From my perspective, you've all had a taste and don't want to purchase the product, you want more free tasting. That's not what makes this game special and it seems awfully shortsighted of those advocating for more drafts because none of you want to put in any effort to experience it.

Is there anyone advocating for more draft's that can empathize with my perspective or is "tolerance" and "inclusivity" only for those that think like you? Maybe another statement from Jutebox on how none of you matter, we're gonna do things "my way"?
Brad's vision of coth ducking Faydedar.

Your "competition" is a custom meta game that never existed on live so has no legacy outside of this server and has nothing to do with classic everquest. It's fine to enjoy it and I think it has some appeal and is worth keeping around in some capacity. I don't think it's in danger of being ruined by a few drafts and I'm not particularly concerned that a small handful of people have to wait a week before they can go back to kiting vulak guards and training trash around and are mad about it, no.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahem....DEBOONKED
Finally, vindication for my melty. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2022, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

People bragging about how good they are pvp on blue. Cringe.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 10-08-2022, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bro you got kicked from vanquish. Riot won’t take you for obvious reasons.

Definitely not by your choice lol. I’m guessing kittens would deny you as well.
Old 10-08-2022, 01:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People bragging about how good they are pvp on blue. Cringe.
Lol

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Fire Giant

I'm pretty sure he was invited back to vanq but didn't accept /nod