Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2022, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not asking you to, I'm asking what you think good policy is after a hurricane. I think most people, including you, would say "put out the house that is currently on fire". Kamala seems to think otherwise, or at least pretends she does.
Well, then I agree. Collective needs first, then individual ones wherever possible and as resources dictate. We don't need Roman-style fire fighters or whatever. Politics and money should not be relevant post-disaster.

Can you show me something that shows what Kamala was saying? I like a good, circular nonsense statement.

Ever read Naomi Klein's The Shock Doctrine? I've been very skeptical of post-disaster periods since I did.
Old 10-03-2022, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

What are the shitty democrats excuse for the guy who fucked up healthcare to get back into the white house, and not do SHIT ABOUT HEALTHCARE
Old 10-03-2022, 05:22 PM
Banned

If Trump just deleted it entirely in place of a 100% private system with no government regulations it would be 100% more honestly dishonest.

The individual states would still manage to royally screw it up tho. I guarantee there'd be a lot more young doctors tho.
Old 10-03-2022, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are the shitty democrats excuse for the guy who fucked up healthcare to get back into the white house, and not do SHIT ABOUT HEALTHCARE
The usual, the cost, or the rotating villain in the senate/and/or/house 'prevents' them from doing it. Joe Manchin or the other one. Or 'the Supreme Court is too conservative, they'd overturn it'. Which they also did to themselves.

If they pass it, they can't campaign on it. I assume they will get all the mileage they can out of abortions similarly.

If Trump wins again, though, you really think he's gonna do something about healthcare?
Old 10-03-2022, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Biden was about to pass a 20 trillion dollar everything but helathcare bill...

Quote:
If Trump wins again, though, you really think he's gonna do something about healthcare?
No why would I? he is not dangling that real problem in front of my face as a lie to get me to vote for him.

There is more danger from the snake that lies than the snake that hides.

(I made that up because Im like a weird old guy you encounter on your quest)
Old 10-03-2022, 06:24 PM
Banned

Friendly Reminder that the Elites want us bickering with each other here instead of "dealing" with them.

Alright, go back to fighting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2022, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably. I remember a lot of statements that are like Deepak Chopra nonsense, minus repeated uses of the word "quantum"
Sorry not Kamala. Crazy lady at a restaurant.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Tu stultus es

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2022, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not asking you to, I'm asking what you think good policy is after a hurricane. I think most people, including you, would say "put out the house that is currently on fire". Kamala seems to think otherwise, or at least pretends she does.
We’re getting some shitty weather here in AZ

I was at work and everyone’s phones started notification pinging a dust storm warning. At the end of the warning it read “WOMEN AND BLACKS MOST AFFECTED”

I saw a black dude trying to run to shelter from the wind, just crumpled. Two white dudes walked over him. Really messed up
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-03-2022, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We’re getting some shitty weather here in AZ

I was at work and everyone’s phones started notification pinging a dust storm warning. At the end of the warning it read “WOMEN AND BLACKS MOST AFFECTED”

I saw a black dude trying to run to shelter from the wind, just crumpled. Two white dudes walked over him. Really messed up

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Arizona

•The only "tree" in your front yard is a saguaro.

•You feel cold when it dips to 85 degrees.

•You know what to do during a haboob.
Closed Thread