Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 03:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk guys ru saying youd seriously rather prance around with the stupid gear we have now than just erase it all and have us all bumping into eachother in misty thicket barefoot with clubs again?
Beating up decaying skeletons for that full set of cloth and sharpening up a rusty two hander to chase down those young animals in the hopes of scraping together a set of tattered leather is the pinnacle of everquest.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

5-30 are good times. 1-5 isn't much fun.

Allowing an automatic button-press level 30 may seem nice to a very select few, but any such option would kill the low level population.

One of the great joys of p99 is that you can start fresh (or make an alt) and find a vibrant community even at the low levels and in low level zones.

No thanks.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk guys ru saying youd seriously rather prance around with the stupid gear we have now than just erase it all and have us all bumping into eachother in misty thicket barefoot with clubs again?
Man. The ONLY good thing about Agnarr was the first 2 days, when you saw so many brand new nubs running all over the place grouping up, in tattered leathers and cloth armors, it was just marvelous.

It made me think of a new p99 server, how awesome it truly would be...

Then when I headed into Ro/Oasis and seen it in it's updated form, and then the updated version of EC soon after, my imagination was lacking it couldn't override the visual trauma.

No, not just visual trauma, the emotional trauma of what the new EQ people did to the vintage, magical place I had known as EQ1 for years!

Anyway, p99 Green will be a massive hit. I can't wait for it's arrival.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Sarnak

the grind starts to feel like a grind 30/35+, it's all fun and games until that point.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Depends on the class. Most casters are extremely boring until they get their full spellset which can take 30 levels for some of them. Melee are pretty fun right out of the gate.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This thread is full of low quality bait.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

No
Old 06-08-2017, 11:13 AM
Fire Giant

Levels 9-39 are best levels in eq.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do we agree that 'Classic' is played out? We've all done it a hundred times. Game is boring as hell until level 30. Why not allow the option - repeat option - to start at level 30? Game doesn't get interesting until you can group in Naggy's Lair. Always has been, always will be.

This is my opinion.
Many of us have not done it a hundred times. If you have done the whole game on every class and you are bored just find another game.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Why stop at 30? Can go to live and skip all kinds of content and go right to 65 and higher. Confusing this game with ezmode mmos?
Closed Thread