Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 02:40 PM
Banned

Agreed dude. It's one of the scariest places on the net I've lurked in recent years.
Old 07-13-2017, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nuke the politics thread and its posters. standing orders to nuke any political thread with extreme prejudice. God Bless Norrath
I don't touch politics or religion with internet elfs.

Why bother when you can have heated passionate debates over topics like ogres having hidden values, or why all clickies used on raids should be nerfed? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Politics and religion are topics for lazy trolls or close friends and family who you know won't hunt you down and try to kill you over having an opposing viewpoint.
Old 07-13-2017, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

my participation in the poli thread has gone down because i not so interested discussion of events or people because i don't really have the knowledge to contribute meaningfully. im not really interested in pursuing the knowledge either because it not likely to stick with me anyway.

i more interested in exploring the merrit of basic ideas because then my brain can work on just that one thing ^^. with regard to politics we seem to have exhausted that.

i learned lots though and still find posts from ATG/mick (among others) super entertaining and I think that thread is a colorful repository of character development, interesting dialogue and creative thought ^^ i liek it :3 sure, some of it is inflammatory or insensitive, but i don't see it deserving a nuke ^^
Old 07-14-2017, 12:00 AM
Sarnak

you cant eat while feign death.

you can die of hunger or thirst after a period of time
Old 07-14-2017, 12:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my participation in the poli thread has gone down because i not so interested discussion of events or people because i don't really have the knowledge to contribute meaningfully. im not really interested in pursuing the knowledge either because it not likely to stick with me anyway.

i more interested in exploring the merrit of basic ideas because then my brain can work on just that one thing ^^. with regard to politics we seem to have exhausted that.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:00 AM
Sarnak

./tgb to work
Closed Thread