Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 01:01 AM
Kobold

I really really really want this game to succeed. After EQ next vanished I put all my eggs in this basket
Old 01-19-2018, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2029, from what I understand. Possibly pushed to Summer/Fall 2030.
2030s is going to be good times then

According to the museum I was at yesterday, we're looking to set foot on Mars in the 2030s, and then possibly get Pantheon as well

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-19-2018, 07:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2030s is going to be good times then

According to the museum I was at yesterday, we're looking to set foot on Mars in the 2030s, and then possibly get Pantheon as well
Coincidence? I think not. Man lives on Mars, then poopsocks the latest MMO. Too bad about the lag.
Old 01-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Orc

Surely someone here is running around in Pre-Alpha and can leak some screenshots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2018, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

I am into pre alpha on main Computer and on Second computer Boutik @T2 fliping as usually.

I found a Tunnel in Pantheon

We could sit there and flip our crap
Old 01-19-2018, 02:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am into pre alpha on main Computer and on Second computer Boutik @T2 fliping as usually.

I found a Tunnel in Pantheon

We could sit there and flip our crap
Pics or didn’t happen
Old 01-19-2018, 04:13 PM
Kobold

Stoked about this. Watching and replying on forums often.

I get why some of ya'll are all pessimistic and whiny about it, but the only two MMO's I've really liked (with the exception of LOTRO), EQ and Vanguard, had Brad McDouche involved, so my hopes are still high. Even if he's an idiot scumbag sometimes.

Also, the gnomes and halflings iterations are refreshing. Tired of the same ol' goddamn Hobbits.
Old 01-19-2018, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Everybody has different ideas on how a perfect MMORPG should be, but there can only be 1 Pantheon, so expect a lot of moaning from the rafters, often by people who never even will buy it.

I hope it does well and will give it a solid try. Overall I am happy with what I have seen so far. Every Everquest fan should go in with a positive outlook. Being negative isn't hard to do, so try being positive.
Last edited by Daloon; 01-19-2018 at 04:41 PM..
Old 01-19-2018, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

honestly don't think i will try it. was SUPER excited about it way back when Brad first announced he was doing SOMETHING. now, would probably just go back to ffxiv or p99 or vgemu if i decide to play anything again :/
Old 01-19-2018, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly don't think i will try it. was SUPER excited about it way back when Brad first announced he was doing SOMETHING. now, would probably just go back to ffxiv or p99 or vgemu if i decide to play anything again :/
seems like vgemu is dead, or wont see the light for many years. Which makes me sad, vanguard was great.