Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 10-03-2022, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
53. I've quadded a ton on my journey to get there, from Splitpaw gnolls, EK guards, Spirocs and Wyverns. I haven't tried the WL suits yet.

They're good exp for sure but not really reliable when I need a serious infusion of cash, in my experience. I have yet to find a better source of income than OOT sisters and Rivervale guards. Porting can be better than that on some nights too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, I think I've made around 10k plat in the last couple of weeks just quadding wyverns and suits and vendoring like 80% of it. I've gotten lucky though and gotten 5 Crushed Flame Emeralds which was ~2k plat or so. Porting can definitely be more on busy days though, but yea--sounds like you know how to make plat then you're all set.
Last edited by Kich867; 10-03-2022 at 08:17 PM..
Old 10-03-2022, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of the dwarf guards in bb are quadable there’s like 12 spawns always drop at least 5 pp weapons plus a couple plat plus sometimes additional FS weapons as well.

Wyverns are good as they drop gems that can be censored for like 40-50pp usually (sometimes I think they drop velious class armor gems as well that can be sold to players for like 100 pp).

Suits are good too

Maybe you could quad geos by pulling them out of the caves but tough if shamans spawn.
Wyverns are okay, they're great when they drop their gems. In my experience at least it's mostly just a couple of plat plus a meat though. At least wyvern pickles are tasty. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should always defer mobs to people who get exp from them

Wiping out an entire zone as a high level player for vendor trash drops is an empty-zone luxury only. It is not a right

Don’t be a dick
Yeah one of my favorite things to do is to pull all of CB or BB and AoE it down. I make sure to only go there when no one else is though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, I think I've made around 10k plat in the last couple of weeks just quadding wyverns and suits and vendoring like 80% of it. I've gotten lucky though and gotten 5 Crushed Flame Emeralds which was ~2k plat or so. Porting can definitely be more on busy days though, but yea--sounds like you know how to make plat then you're all set.
For sure, I know how to do that much at least.

Would love to one day be able to afford a big ticket item though, to learn how to make *that* kind of money. Most of you are probably swimming in fungis and whatnot; i'm sitting here wondering how i'll ever get a tolan's bracer.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:59 PM
Skeleton

After talking to Selush's guild master, Selush threatened me with more problems if I didn't delete my petition.

I thank you all for your support, it really made me feel better, but after Selush's last threats, it's not worth it to me. I think I'll move on to something less stressful.

But thanks to everyone that expressed encouragement. You folks are awesome!
Old 10-03-2022, 11:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrostoa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After talking to Selush's guild master, Selush threatened me with more problems if I didn't delete my petition.

I thank you all for your support, it really made me feel better, but after Selush's last threats, it's not worth it to me. I think I'll move on to something less stressful.

Wow. I need to be sure to keep a Hate stone on me for the day that asshat requests a port.

Threats like that should be grounds for the GMs to actually get rid of his ass. I hope you don't give up on P99, the community usually doesn't tolerate that kind of thing.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrostoa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sounds like an empty threat. Anything he could do to retaliate would likely be more petitionable behavior. Tell him to go fuck himself

Don’t let the douchebags with diagnosable personality disorders bully you around. That will only reinforce their tactics to themselves
Old 10-04-2022, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Definitely don't delete your petition, dude sounds like a tool.
Old 10-04-2022, 04:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should always defer mobs to people who get exp from them

Wiping out an entire zone as a high level player for vendor trash drops is an empty-zone luxury only. It is not a right

Don’t be a dick
I've had the same problem in the Rathe Mountains, with level 60s root rotting 4+ giants whilst people clear placeholders trying to get them to spawn.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:52 AM
Orc

Gotta love it when a 58 necro comes into Kurns and completely wipes out every skele around instead of paying 7pp/stack for chips.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had the same problem in the Rathe Mountains, with level 60s root rotting 4+ giants whilst people clear placeholders trying to get them to spawn.
Zone disruption. Petition it
Old 10-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wyverns are okay, they're great when they drop their gems. In my experience at least it's mostly just a couple of plat plus a meat though. At least wyvern pickles are tasty. xD

Yeah one of my favorite things to do is to pull all of CB or BB and AoE it down. I make sure to only go there when no one else is though.

For sure, I know how to do that much at least.

Would love to one day be able to afford a big ticket item though, to learn how to make *that* kind of money. Most of you are probably swimming in fungis and whatnot; i'm sitting here wondering how i'll ever get a tolan's bracer.
If you quadded Wyverns for a whole level you would make more money than killing OOT sisters or Rivervale guards. The gems will drop enough that you will make solid plat.