Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a gnome warrior and did upper guk from 12-32 and then Lguk to 40. After 35, it becomes way faster to just duo with any other class.
Do you have to worry about fleeing mobs
Old 08-14-2018, 05:55 AM
Fire Giant

nothing beats zem in uguk

u can solo and level fast there until 33 to 34 with little to no competition for mobs
Old 08-14-2018, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you run into problems with fleeing mobs? I've only done bar in SolA before. Where would a level 22 start there?
I just roamed depending on how populated the zone was, eventually you just start at entrance and clear till there isn't anything left, runners were never a huge issue but I'm sure I had to zone at least a few times
Old 08-14-2018, 08:58 AM
Banned

Mobs run at 20%, but at them levels they dont make it far. From teens til 34, I probably had to zone once or twice. The exp is insane and worth it.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:50 AM
Fire Giant

Just did 1-60 on my warrior in about 2 months. The biggest piece of advice i have is learn the bind wound in combat macro, there is a good post somewhere on the forums. This may not be the best, and it surly aint gonna be polished, but it was rock solid for me:

1-8 - West Commonlands - Bandit camp
-This is a solid camp only because of the sweet ass skin/thorns/regen you can pretty much always get from the million people there. Simply run to the bandits and dodge the casters.

8-19 - Befallen
-Close to where you just were, all the same benefits in terms of buffs and the best ZEM in the entire game. LvLs fly.

19-35 - SolA Goblins
-Start with the path going toward foremen camp then around 25 head to bar and you can solo that area till your 30's and eventually add in king/lord camp. Super solid ZEM, easy buffs, easy travel with LS rings. Can just grab a port right from WC. There is also items that vendor for 50pp that drop all the time AND there are two vendors in zones (goblin and gnome).

**notes This next step is just kind of bleh. 35-50 has a few options and sometimes 1-2 levels are really felt when trying to make a camp work. The other hared part is that these are very popular levels, especially for twinked alts, so these camps can be tough to get. Here are the options i cycled thru

A. Gnomes in sola were great till 42.
B. Soloing bedroom area in SolA
C. -HHK guards
D. WFP Guards
E. CoM

50-55 - HHK Nobles/bards

This is the only place you should be for these levels, if you can get there earlier if your gear can handle it.

55-60 - Few options

A. Solo KC (only solo, never group, you'll need a slow weapon till about 58)
B. Solo bats/bugs/lDC in SolB
C. HS North/West/Basement groups. Best is a war/ench/cleric trio, but duo/solo work well too if you can make it work.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have to worry about fleeing mobs
Ensure you are fighting close to other mobs (thru wall, floor or ceiling) or somewhere with ample flee space (tunnel preceding warden).
Closed Thread