Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2018, 01:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are all great points
what he said
Old 09-23-2018, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eukaryotik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT Pixel addicts post confusion about other players not obsessing over pixels
Fake and gay (your pic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-23-2018, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tempest top gives 0 fucks about its bottom. IT was clearly stated in that text/skype/message that was posted.

They dont want your opinions they just want you to stab and stare. IF you speak you are out.

running a great guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truths.

Aforementioned screenshot available up on request.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ruining a great guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are taking my quote a bit out of context, maybe stop wearing that helmet or get it resized to allow better blood flow to your brain.. My primary point here is one of your goons is trying to state that Tempest does not want to compete. They say Tempest wants to only do backroom deals etc. for pixels. I was pointing out how this situation kind of contradicts that statement.

The leaders of Tempest would rather deny Aftermath's horde potentially only one single Vulak loot that would secure Tempest getting an already conceded Vy loot table and 1-2 Vulak loots. This to me seems quite opposite of a guild looking for free pixels as opposed to competition. Tempest was on standby any time Vy had potential of being killed by another entity to be able to compete for Vulak , win or lose. It was not a waste of Tempest's time to be there to compete for Vulak. I guess Aftermath's leadership should have called off their raid if that's how the bulk of their guild felt about being there to try to have a chance to compete for Vulak.

I can only speak for myself, but after years of seeing people dealing with you Detoxx I have no idea why anyone would ever consider trying to work anything out with you. I give mad props for the leaders of Tempest even trying to hold a conversation with you and understand how frustrating it must be for them. Tempest would rather have fun actually competing as much as possible and not see that as wasted time because that is what the end game is all about here on p99. This is quite contrary to the post I quoted and replied to.

It sounds to me like Aftermath maybe getting a bit tired of competition. I hope that isn't true. Keep your chin up Detoxx, the dragons will keep on spawning, you just gotta believe.
The majority of good loot that Tempest received lately all went to Kelzaraz anyway, not the regular members. Grats on having a fair and balanced DKP system.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The majority of good loot that Tempest received lately all went to Kelzaraz anyway, not the regular members. Grats on having a fair and balanced DKP system.
Looking forward to item montage #2!
Old 09-23-2018, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who has earned more tracking dkp, kelz or zarza?
Lately it's all about that bot levelling DKP

Kelz by miles though
Old 09-23-2018, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

And still cant kite Growth LOL
Old 09-24-2018, 12:41 AM
Sarnak

So all of the rotations got nuked?
Old 09-24-2018, 12:52 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrrhica [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So all of the rotations got nuked?
after this next repop yea boy!
Closed Thread