Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2018, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

apparently 'it was just bad luck' isn't a story some people can handle.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:23 AM
Banned

Jet fuel melts dank trees.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:23 AM
Sarnak

Fun Ring War with Kittens pals tonight!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Competitive Trak last night!

RnF seems enamored with us lately so we must be doing something right. Check out www.p99ps.com and apply today if our tight-knit crew sounds fun.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:39 PM
Kobold

Considering returning to P99. What are your raid times? I have a 60 Shaman and 55 enc I play quite well. I stopped during Velious beta, so not keyed for anything really. Was pretty casual when I played.

Cheers and GL
Old 09-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Most of our raid times depend on when mobs n such Repop. Best to contact Baylan Ingame as he’s recruit officer. Can talk to u more.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:07 PM
Fire Giant

I know this thread is mostly about recruitment and accomplishments, but I wanted to put this out there for all of our members too.

It seems that of late some of us have progressed to a mindset reminiscent of an atmosphere that is both fun and sane. As such, I would like to take a quick moment to remind everyone of how Paradigm Shift works.

In Paradigm Shift we have one guild leader that takes input from the officers and the entire membership. His name is Ar(something) (Arthion, Arcler, Arsonya, Arvinda…). His responsibility is to deal with making sure we have fun. Sometimes that includes things that aren’t as much fun, like raid disputes, staff relationships, relationships with other guilds, loot, and player disputes, but he does it because he wants to make sure we have fun.

We currently have the following officers: Pyrrhica, Rhovanion, Jigabyte, Runyan, Ruiken, Maevis, and Baylan. Our officers are there because they fill a role that our guild needs – whether its raid leadership, recruitment, or just handling the many different personalities we have in PS, they bear the burden of taking care of you guys and making sure the guild is good to go on game day. Our officers are meant to listened to and made fun of… CAMP IS CLEAR… WHAT IS RUNYAN DOING? Our officers are NOT responsible for anything else. I hope you all notice that our officers are all gainfully employed, so cannot lead raids at all hours of the day. To make sure everyone can have fun, we make use of our good relationships with other guilds to team up when we have less leadership available.

The flesh and meat of Paradigm Shift is you. The members. The most important asset we have is our friendships with one another. You have the hardest job of all – making sure you are having fun. Your only responsibility is to enjoy your time in EQ. You are not responsible for dealing with petitionquest, dealing with other guilds, or handling the inevitable crap that comes up. Your only responsibility is to do whatever you want to help us succeed.

Our leadership expects to hear from you if things are going poorly. We want your input on decisions we make and what we can do to have more fun. We have certain people who are a constant barrage of tells and input – and it’s awesome. Expressing your opinion publicly often results in a lot of useful conversation and debate – and we would rather hear about it than let bad feelings fester.

Expressing your opinion publicly is an important part of being your own person, and we will encourage you to do so – though sometimes we might ask to get the dragon dead first.

You should understand the decisions your Officer corps makes. And we do our best to be transparent. If you don’t understand a decision – please ask, and we will do our best to offer our explanation and rationale on why we made a certain decision. Sometimes it might get heated, and we’ll argue, but we promise – that’s part of a healthy guild. What we need more of is people that are willing to step up and take action when the time is right.

Please understand we try to make the best decision for the guild in every circumstance – whether it’s conceding a raid target (Sorry AM/TP! I promise we didn’t meant to train Vyemm), deciding to team up, or making target decisions.

PST to Baylan for chat.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Grats guys cool to see that joint raids are still a thing
Old 09-23-2018, 09:43 PM
Aviak

Paradigm Shift has a lot of really amazing folks within the guild, and I'm so grateful for all the recent raids Omni and Europa has shared with them! Cheers, guys. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gnome Cleric of Bristlebane [Auld Lang Syne]

Gwin-Ashar, Lady Rattray
High Elf Enchanter of Karana [Dio]
Sibeal Lysandris
Wood Elf Ranger of Tunare [Dio]
Old 09-24-2018, 12:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibbwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paradigm Shift has a lot of really amazing folks within the guild, and I'm so grateful for all the recent raids Omni and Europa has shared with them! Cheers, guys. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It has been our pleasure!

Old 09-26-2018, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Paradigm Shift is both cool and good.
Closed Thread