Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2018, 07:23 PM
Kobold

First, after 7+ years on server ... The alt 60 char mill would have churned out plenty at this point regardless of chardok proxy EXP.

As for the only classes needed for raiding are clr and war .. that is BS .. yes you need those toons but if those were the only two classes there would be no raiding so two counts of BS.

Just have fun. On a blue server what other people have achieved has so little to do with what you can achieve. The maximum is level 60. It's not eve online where the longer you are on the server or the more RL money you put into it the more powerful you are. We are normalize at level 60 and offer value.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:29 PM
Aviak

My original live character was a ranger and I had an absolute blast with that toon. My first toon was a rogue when I migrated to p99 years ago. I guess I lucked out and met this guy Arta who was rebooting his guild Asgard. He told me that if I joined as my little lvl 25 rogue that he would help me get my epic that week! I had barely any decent gear and this guy wanted to get me my epic. Point of the story is that there are people out there who will help you out regardless of your class. I would just stress to newbs to join a leveling guild. Class/race doesn't really matter if you're in a full group with the right composition (tank/heals) all else can be taken care of by the other 4 classes for the most part. But if you wanna say that there is a God class.... shaman.

P.S I stayed with Asgard (took time off) up until they merged and created AM. Miss the old Asgard crew. That was the peak of my fun. Now I'm just a sloppy drunk shaman.
Last edited by Glain; 09-24-2018 at 07:31 PM..
Old 09-25-2018, 10:15 AM
Large Bat

Ahhhh, all you grind players. All I want to do is sell fake items to people and see how silly we can be. RP for the win.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father_Ninja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhhh, all you grind players. All I want to do is sell fake items to people and see how silly we can be. RP for the win.
I just wanna drink and play EQ
Old 09-25-2018, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Correction. Wizards are bad and Rangers are Bad.

I would take a ranger over a wizard though.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

If EverQuest is no longer fun then it's your own damn fault. You either play too much, take it too seriously and or have made it your life. Relax and be happy that you can still log in and enjoy the game you loved back in the days. Mix in another game from time to time... Or something.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:14 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanna drink and play EQ
I'm sure a lot of people already do.
Closed Thread