Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap.

Also look into Vial of Velium Vapors, which can be relatively easily crafted with a 120 pottery skill. If you don't have enough inventory space to hold all that unstackable clay, kill yourself and fill that fresh and empty inventory with 8 vendor bought backpacks, then fill those with all the clay, flasks of water, and patterns you can carry. Thurgadin is the best place to level pottery since everything is situated around the bank, except the water flasks which are a 30 second run around the corner to the butcher shop.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:38 PM
Banned

https://wiki.project1999.com/Leather...aider_Skullcap
Old 09-14-2018, 09:04 PM
Aviak

It is also worth considering http://wiki.project1999.com/Wooly_Spider_Silk_Net if you don't have any yet. Great for breaking camps, parking adds, "insta-agro" in groups via closest radius, stopping runners... many uses. I would suggest farming a backpack full.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:18 AM
Skeleton

I picked myself up a cap today. Since Ive never played a caster I am not sure on the rules for casting. When triggering the cap do I have to make sure I don't get hit?
Old 09-16-2018, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bri1972 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I picked myself up a cap today. Since Ive never played a caster I am not sure on the rules for casting. When triggering the cap do I have to make sure I don't get hit?
It's instant cast
Old 09-16-2018, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

You could always quest a soulfire too, like everyone and their alts do on this server.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bri1972 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's an instant cast.
Old 09-16-2018, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's an instant cast.
This, but because of lag between the server and the client, if you click it at 1% hp you might wind up dying instead of gating, because while your client thought you were alive when you clicked it, the server knew you were already dead by the time you did.

Also, if you don't already know how to recharge the cap (which will require you to own a second cap on a second character) ....

http://wiki.project1999.com/Recharge_guide

(Key point: every time you recharge you lose the difference between the merchant's buy and sell cost for the cap, times two, because you have to sell two caps and then buy them back. This is why, if you're cheap, you may want to try to hammer first and only use the cap at the last second ... just not at the very last second)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-16-2018 at 01:28 PM..
Old 09-16-2018, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathnir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is also worth considering http://wiki.project1999.com/Wooly_Spider_Silk_Net if you don't have any yet. Great for breaking camps, parking adds, "insta-agro" in groups via closest radius, stopping runners... many uses. I would suggest farming a backpack full.
Root nets will save your life
Old 09-20-2018, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Great. What's it's full name so I know what to look for
Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap

This quest - https://wiki.project1999.com/Leatherfoot_Raiders

EDIT: sorry i replied to the last entry on page one, not realizing that there was a page two already showing the answers to the OPs question.
Last edited by Pootle; 09-20-2018 at 03:26 AM..
Closed Thread