Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should dragons be unrooted on blue?
Yes, I loved the thrill of fast pulls and sniping fte's 29 21.48%
No, I love spending hours crawling and wiping 35 25.93%
I don't care, I don't raid on blue or play on blue any longer 71 52.59%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing on Blue is like beating an NES game with Game Genie.

You get to see the end of the game and stuff, but its a hollow victory.
I'll take the hollow victory then
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 10-29-2019, 03:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahah, and its a fantastic time. Have you watched the stream? We're great, people love us.

Plus, the income from Twitch payed for a new AC unit and a vacation this year. It's a win-win.
And I think that's all great. More power to you. Unlike the above poster, I don't think there's wrong with getting stoned, playing a game with someone you love, and making a little cash on the side. That's awesome. I stop by from time to time and I've enjoyed what you do. But why the need for trolling about blue on here? Makes me less inclined to want to watch your channel, not that I expect you to change your behavior based on one forum rando's thoughts.
Last edited by Tzug; 10-29-2019 at 03:31 PM..
Old 10-29-2019, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I think that's all great. More power to you. Unlike the above poster, nothing wrong with getting stoned, playing a game with someone you love, and making a little cash on the side. That's awesome. I stop by from time to time and I've enjoyed what you do. But why the need for trolling about blue on here? Makes me less inclined to want to watch your channel, not that I expect you to change your behavior based on one forum rando's thoughts.
I have opinions man, just like anyone else. I would rather people know me for who I am, and have less people watching than pretend to be someone I'm not in order to please people. I have to do enough smiling and nodding at people during my day job, I'm not going to do it in my off time, too.

I legitimately think Blue is a very poor representation of classic EQ and has been for many years. I will continue to share that opinion whenever the topic is brought up and actively steer people away from Blue whenever possible.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 10-29-2019, 03:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I think that's all great. More power to you. Unlike the above poster, I don't think there's wrong with getting stoned, playing a game with someone you love, and making a little cash on the side. That's awesome. I stop by from time to time and I've enjoyed what you do. But why the need for trolling about blue on here? Makes me less inclined to want to watch your channel, not that I expect you to change your behavior based on one forum rando's thoughts.
Yeah, I am a sub to him on twitch. Won't be anymore. His general hate towards blue is insane. The guy got his start there. His content is fine, but the message lately is wrong. There are other streamers that are having just as much fun while not sullying another server owned by the same parent group.
Just because people don't have time to sit around and get high and drunk all weekend doesn't mean they can't enjoy the game, lighten up Hefe.
Old 10-29-2019, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobhc3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I am a sub to him on twitch. Won't be anymore. His general hate towards blue is insane. The guy got his start there. His content is fine, but the message lately is wrong. There are other streamers that are having just as much fun while not sullying another server owned by the same parent group.
Just because people don't have time to sit around and get high and drunk all weekend doesn't mean they can't enjoy the game, lighten up Hefe.
Excuse me, I only get high and drunk while playing EQ on Friday's thank you very much.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 10-29-2019, 03:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Excuse me, I only get high and drunk while playing EQ on Friday's thank you very much.
Haha, fair enough. All I am saying is if people are enjoying themselves on Blue still then be happy that they are!
Some have the time and availability to enjoy green to it's fullest and some don't so they stick with Blue.
Old 10-29-2019, 03:48 PM
Kobold

I don't think Blue will be killed, but it will take a serious hit. Those super invested in Blue will likely stay, but casualz will go to green where there is more excitement.
Old 10-29-2019, 04:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
I have opinions man, just like anyone else. I would rather people know me for who I am, and have less people watching than pretend to be someone I'm not in order to please people. I have to do enough smiling and nodding at people during my day job, I'm not going to do it in my off time, too.

I legitimately think Blue is a very poor representation of classic EQ and has been for many years. I will continue to share that opinion whenever the topic is brought up and actively steer people away from Blue whenever possible.
It's this last part that is so abrasive. Why do you care? Obviously Green isn't hurting for people. People are loving green. Even if you think Blue is a poor representation of classic EQ (jacked spawn rates are certainly classic...), why is it so important to you that it dies off completely? There are still plenty of people who enjoy it, and you believe, for some reason, that they should not. This is the attitude of a solipsistic jerk. "It's not just important for me that I have fun, it's important for me that people who are having fun in a different way stop doing so."
Old 10-29-2019, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

most ppl have already summed it up. Op is over reacting. Things will balance out once the only 3-4 raid targets in classic are perma socked by the usual suspects and legacy items are over. Then once Kunark drops you’ll see a similar drop on blue and rise on green for awhile. Eventually (hopefully) they’ll just get merged so - you’ll just be back on blue with a worse geared toon.
Last edited by Rang; 10-29-2019 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: Auto correct
Old 10-29-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

really dont want my green server mixed with hyper toxic blue community, or if we are going to do that rescue my dead red toons as well please
Closed Thread