Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throws hands up in Victory.

Congratulations Wonkie-bot 203194585 on your (insert categorical definition) Victory.

Checkmate! Checkmate!

You are so woke! Proceeding to subroutine 202394855 - Bash the Fash
Old 01-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mad
sorry u lost
Old 01-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't capitalism.

It's cronyism.
im not saying youre wrong, but im going to take a moment to highlight the mirror image of the "communist claims any failed communist system wasnt actually communism" meme in action
Old 01-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not saying youre wrong, but im going to take a moment to highlight the mirror image of the "communist claims any failed communist system wasnt actually communism" meme in action
Yeah, you'll have to excuse me if I dont really give a fuck about your critique of capitalism today.

I've been watching videos on the state of europe while plinkin away at spreadsheets with a cold all day.

This is what you pieces of shit would have in store for the US if you had your way without opposition.

https://abc7.com/news/muslim-in-pari...zones/1088953/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE_vEdA9WU

Can we have a moment of silence for what's left of Europe as a result of leftist-globalist "new age" (suicidal) political philosophy?

You've pretty much put the Western world at the point where they commit cultural and ethinic suicide, or revolt and genocide all of these people out of their countries now.

Plinking away at spreadsheets at work, while sick, so I can help subsidize your fat ass sitting in your armchair snarkily shoveling sausages down your fat ass gullet while streaming on Twitch and preaching new age mantras of cultural suicide all day. Bravo.

Fuck you. Can we just exterminate these worthless freeloading peices of shit already? I tire of their pedantic bullshit.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-08-2019 at 05:07 PM..
Old 01-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real Capitalism hasn't been tried.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, you'll have to excuse me if I dont really give a fuck about your critique of capitalism today.
i havent criticized capitalism today, sorry again about your brain problems
Old 01-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
sorry again about your brain problems
Old 01-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
i havent criticized capitalism today, sorry again about your brain problems
Yeah I should go on disability with my brain problems, so you can work to support me for a change.

Who is John Galt?
Old 01-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Banned

You do realize that if everyone adopted your mindset of doing nothing while raking in your "fair share" that civilization would grind to a halt, and within a few weeks we'd all be starving to death and killing each other, right?

You're more dependent on the system that you purport to hate than anyone actually participating in the system is.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Who is John Galt?
imagine thinking ur some kind of individualist ubermensch while at the same time spending 12 hours a day whining about being too financially insecure to afford your health insurance. and they say immersive fantasy is dead.
Closed Thread