Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar Jar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NASA had to make a statement that they weren't taking kids to slave colonies on mars..

The guy that said that is a personal friend of trump and was given white house press credentials

That should tell you the credibility of trump when he says anything about "fake news"
^^^Fake news
Old 07-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, not realy.
I mean Trump is unfortunately a daily topic here in germany and the Trump Russia connection been here a "smaller" story I would say.
The main storys about Trump been so far the Muslim-ban, the wall, paris climate agreement, his healthcare plan, that he fired the FBI director and that a investigating against Trump might be the reason, and his behavior I would say. At laest in the News I am reading on daily base.

Personally, I am not very familiar with American politics, but I know that I would not like to have Trump as my president (chancellor), solely because he visits his own hotels several times as President and let taxpayers pay for it.
(I get it that its expensive to protect a President, but why does he have to vist his own Hotels? From my POV it looks like he likes to make some extra coins)

Anyways, beside that I am trying to be very neutral to american politics. "Not my country, not my porblem". But I am sometimes very interested in the american culture.

Dont get me wrong, but america is a country I can hate and love at the same time.

Few years ago Ive seen a video about the american "westboro baptist church" and their signs with "thanks god for the dead soldiers" 200meters away from a soldiers funeral.
And I was totaly shocked and thrilled at the same time.
On the one hand I was pissed that such idiots doing such horribel thing, on the other hand I was supriced how the people around them reacted.
They were pissed like me, but they let them speak. Sure, their been some people who throw paper cups at them, but overall they let them speak. That was the moment when I realized how much Americans appreciate their freedom of speech.
It was a picture of extrems Ive seen in this video. Good and bad at the same time.

And this extrem "template" is characteristic for the american culture I think.
You can be sent for 1000years+ into jail, or you can get millions as compensation.
Prostitution is not allowed, but as long you put a camera on its ok.
You can show on TV how someone gets killed, but you are not allowed to show a nipple.
You are can be released from North Korea, but you can die at home because you do not have any health insurance.
You are alllowed to sell an idiot a gun, but you have to print "coffee is hot" on the paper cups.

Know what I mean?

And right now I am very interested in the american "Trump cult & his hardcore supporters".
Its a another extrem.
The people have their reason why they support Trump, but I am fascinated about those who do it without any criticism. Like Lemmings.
I mean you can be critical with Trump and still support him, especially in "the country of free speech" right? But some of his supporters acting like they are supporting a sports team.

Anyways, I better stop here now because my english sucks and the chance to missunderstand me is high.

But thats kinda the reason why I am asking here from time to time a "no sence" question ?!
Trump is bad but 81% of American heroin comes from Mexico and we have huge criminal communities of salvadoreans and Hondurans. Trump, by simply enforcing immigration laws, is dramatically reducing illegal immigration. 61% of America immigrants are a burden to the state via Medicaid or
Some other program at a time when California, Illinois, Houston, and Kentucky (among MANY other places) can't fund their pensions. We can't be the sugar daddy of planet earth anymore, allowing Walmart to pay nothing as the state, which isnt adequately funded, continues to make up the difference via Medicaid and other payments

About 3 weeks ago I would've told you I deeply regretted voting for
Trump. He definitely makes America look like shit. But if I'm being honest, he isn't worse than Bush (yet) and America has to stop all immigration and move towards a national minimum income. That can only happen if birth rigjt citizenship and immigration are removed

Oh and I didn't vote for obama either time but I think he was better than trump so far solely on the basis of Syria and net neutrality. I can't for the life of me figure out why republicans love Comcast so much
Old 07-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
investigation = treason

by huehue huehuehue
here in case you were wondering what is fake news and what makes CNN fake?

CBB "CNN: Trump's latest tweet 'encourages violence against reporters" http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/02/medi...eet/index.html

fake news

now CNN threatens to release the guy who created its internet history becuse they think he says things that will get him fired.

Yeah, CNN is really "journalism" if by journalism you mean some tumblrina writing on her blog.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Banned

cbb was a typo but cry baby bitches is a good way to describe them
Old 07-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

you don't need to explain why cnn is fake news if someone can honestly sit through 30 minutes of prime time cnn or click the homepage and not be physically repulsed by the "journalism" they see you may as well just not bother reading their post
Old 07-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Banned

stop virtue signalling you two
Old 07-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i'm not virtue signaling there's like a fake headline story every day now, i'm not retarded signaling. who are these people who are living under a patrick star rock in a pineapple under the fucking sea who are somehow unaware of this in the current year?
Old 07-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Banned

cnn was making public doxx threats towards a reddit meme creator yesterday like what world are you living in where this is a credible news source
Old 07-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Banned

i'd say claiming physical sickness at seeing the actions of an oppressor is quite solidly "virtue signalling"

now that im done being catty, burn CNN
Old 07-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Banned

the same people that think CNN was real journalism before all this hooey today believe it is real journalism.

The same people that thought it was hooey before all this hooey still think its hooey, but the difference is, they think the people who LIKED cnn are starting to get the picture. Theyre not.

Its the same thing with fox news, the left was like "the right is starting to get it!" fast forward a few years, trump, WRONG.
Closed Thread