Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a note, Crushbone only tanks your Dark elf warrior guild faction, not the guards (Dreadguard Inner and Outer). Neriak warrior's guild is tucked away in a corner, so you can Exp in Crushbone (or use it to faction with goodly races) and not worry much about inkie hate.

Crushbone Orcs aren't so bad -- they like to drink, dance and party as much as anyone else on Faydwer, more so than some. Nobody gives them a chance.

Their leader is actually quite intelligent and a great dancer.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2019, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Emperor Crush Groove
Old 07-19-2019, 10:00 PM
Fire Giant

I go to war with every faction because Rallos wills it.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

I'm going to have to update the wiki when I get home. There's a couple of factions that really matter for certain things.

The quest giver for Qeynos Badge quests is on Antonious Bayle faction, not Guards Of Qeynos. (I'm KOS to quest giver, but apprehensive to guards.) Fixing AB faction is harder. I've got a few ideas, just need to get Corrupt Guards to Dubious first...

You could skip the complicated faction maze in Qeynos and simply faction up with Bloodsabers, if you just want a place to bank / sell on the Western half of Antonica. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Brood of Kotiz (Iksar Necros) isn't strictly necessary for Cabilis but it's significant in and of the fact that West Cabilis becomes much harder to navigate if you don't have it. It's also not possible to raise by handing in bonechips to Trooper Mozo - you gotta put the time in and kill Forsaken Iksar.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

If you really want a hardcore challenge, see if you can raise Neriak factions without trashing Felwithe and Kelethin ones.
Also there's the 7000+ bone chips to turn in to be accepted into Cabilis.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:50 PM
Fire Giant

I recently created a human Innoruuk Cleric. They start out apprehensive with West/North FP, Temple of Marr, as well as Neriak guards and merchants. Dubious to Neriak cleric guild though. Should be easy to build that via red wine.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacman08 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you really want a hardcore challenge, see if you can raise Neriak factions without trashing Felwithe and Kelethin ones.

I have all of Neriak (guilds and King/Queen as well), Felwithe, Kelethin and Crushbone maxed. It was the Banker (two bankers in Qeynos) faction that broke me. Even with Selos, only +1 per trip from Qeynos to Halas and back is brutal when you need +2000 to max it.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I go to war with every faction because Rallos wills it.
Murderhobo
Old 09-21-2019, 05:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3. Murder High Pass Gnolls and Orcs. Kill enough and now you're rubbing shoulders with the elites of High Hold Keep! More banking and vendoring!
From the three to four hundred Gnolls I have slaughtered, along with between one to two hundred of their scalps turned in, while the Highpass guards like me, the nearby merchants still will not buy or sell with my plague bringing necromancer of the gnomish race! Either the merchants are a faction that I can not raise or the scalps need to number in the thousands.

I have never gotten a "Your faction with the Highpass merchants has gotten better!" message.

I am not high enough level to take on the basement dwelling goblins, but are their left ears worth a different faction for High Keep?

And from what I have read and witnessed, "Bankers" appear to have their own faction - enough feign dead characters twisting around the North Freeport bank wall while the guards nearby do not seem to mind.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never gotten a "Your faction with the Highpass merchants has gotten better!" message.
That's because the Faction is called "Merchants of Highpass" (http://wiki.project1999.com/Merchants_of_Highpass) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not high enough level to take on the basement dwelling goblins, but are their left ears worth a different faction for High Keep?

And from what I have read and witnessed, "Bankers" appear to have their own faction - enough feign dead characters twisting around the North Freeport bank wall while the guards nearby do not seem to mind.
But seriously, assuming you weren't being literal ... I dunno, according to that wiki page left goblin ears should be raising their faction. Sounds like a wiki bug or an in-game bug.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread