Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 07:12 AM
Aviak

Recruiting Tanks Clerics and Encanter specifically, but taking all.
Old 10-19-2013, 04:05 AM
Aviak

bump
Old 10-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

EQMac folks - Vex is a great guild for new to the server players. I'm sure you guys know the game, but our guild has a huuuge range to level with. Lots of low end groups up to my area (lvl 53). Message me in game, Itap is my char name, I'll get you to the person you need to see about getting a tag and help with whatever you need
Old 10-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQMac folks - Vex is a great guild for new to the server players. I'm sure you guys know the game, but our guild has a huuuge range to level with. Lots of low end groups up to my area (lvl 53). Message me in game, Itap is my char name, I'll get you to the person you need to see about getting a tag and help with whatever you need
Thanks for that fella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bella
Old 10-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Banned

Interested in joining, new Iksar necro, have previous experience with the game... 10 years ago! I'll be on this evening

- Korpserot
Old 11-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Fire Giant

Bamp - still recruiting youngins and vets alike. The large mass of the guild is now about 25-45, but a healthy amount below that. Most of us 50+ folks have been doing our own thing waiting for the youngins to catch up. Good people, nudity encouraged. PST to Itap in game for any questions
Old 11-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellasaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually went with the translation of Torment Lords, no ones angry. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dominus can only be singular, i.e. lord (not lords). i also think you mean vexatus in place of vex...you need to make a participle of vexo, vexare, etc.

if you wanted to be the "Tormented Lords" you would need to use the plural participle of vexatus, which is vexati: Vexati Domini.

If you want to be the "Torment Lords" not in the sense of being tormented but being the "Lords of Torment" then you would need to be another word for torment than vexati.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dominus can only be singular, i.e. lord (not lords). i also think you mean vexatus in place of vex...you need to make a participle of vexo, vexare, etc.

if you wanted to be the "Tormented Lords" you would need to use the plural participle of vexatus, which is vexati: Vexati Domini.

If you want to be the "Torment Lords" not in the sense of being tormented but being the "Lords of Torment" then you would need to be another word for torment than vexati.
And if you want to troll this guild advertisement, you need to reread the rules of this forum. Go be a dick in the flames and rants.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

all i did was tell you that the latin name isn't correct...i don't see why you think that makes me a troll or a dick.

although it wasn't my intention, i guess you ended up saying much more about yourself by your reply that potential applicants should know about.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Aviak

Like you had any intention of doing that. Go be someone else's potential. And I hope it screams we don't want your nickpickin' ass in our guild. Bet youre lovely to have on raids. Your lil "lesson" isn't appreciated here.
Closed Thread